CHAPTER 8 BIG DAY

MARCUS' POV
I don't know how to ask her. I've been waiting to since the day i met her. Maybe I'll ask her favorite singer (demi lovato) to help me out. I never asked elena if she likes demi lovato, but the only songs she sings with Aj are demi lovato's."babe,I gotta use the bathroom" "OK babe don't take to long" "never" I had to sneak off so I could call demi.
D-Demi M- Marcus
M: Hey demi are you on tour
D: yeah why?
M: because I want to propose to elena and she loves your music
D: yeah I will be preforming in LA tomorrow.
M: OK thanks
D:ok I gotta go I have to wake up early for rehearsals.
M: OK bye demi, thanks again
D: bye
I go back to the bed elena asleep. I vamt believe im proposing to the prettiest woman in the world. She so adorable sleeping. shorty after staring at her I fall asleep.
MORNING
I wake up to the smell of bacon. I run downstairs and sneek up behind elena and hugged her from behind. I start kissing her neck."morning she said "morning sexy"
"I made your favorite" "thx" "elena guess what" "what's wrong" she asked confused
"Nothing but I got demi lovato tickets for tonight" I said nervously
ELENA'S POV
"Nothing but I got demi lovato for tonight" he said "are u serious?" " yes as serious as I'll ever be, you should go buy a dress" "OK are u come with" I asked "I can't I have Arrands to run"
MARCUS POV
"OK I will see you in a little bit" she said and gave me a passionate kiss.
"Babe you have go" I said " ana is going with you". I told ana I was gonna propose, and to keep her busy. "Bye Panda" she said "bye babe😙". I rush upstairs to get changed because I have to meet demi at 3:00 and it's 1:00. I have to go to Zales to get a ring
AT ZALES
Everyone there knows me and elena. "Welcome Marcus" one of the workers say.
They know elena pretty well so when I told them I'm proposing they picked out a perfect ring for her. Next on the agenda is flowers, you always gotta have flowers. I got her favorite flowers (blue orchids👇)

Now I have to meet up with demi to set up the proposal

Now I have to meet up with demi to set up the proposal. Her favorite song is stone cold
So demi will sing that as I'm proposing. I will tell elena that I'm gonna use the bathroom after demi sing confident. Then that when she will announce me in. I'm soooo nervous.
AT THE CONCERT
Demi sounds amazing! She sings confident "babe I'm going to use the bathroom stay here and record for me please" "OK babe" I give her a kiss as she sings along. She amazing at singing. I backstage and see the security. "Guy's I dont usually do this but there is a special message for elena silva" demi says " where is elena silva" demi asked "oh you, yes you come up here" demi says."hi so my friend asked me to get you up here because they have something to tell you,Come on out Marcus" demi says. I come out with the flowers in my hand and demi begins to acappella stone cold. "Elena since the first day I met you I knew you were the only one for me. Since that day i was wondering how I was going to tell you this. Then I managed to get demi lovato's number and we planned it yesterday. I just wanted to asked..." I get on one knee "will you marry me?"
ELENA POV
"Will you marry me?"
"Of course, I love you so much " I said shocked. " hey demi is it okay if my fiance sings with you?she will blow you away" Marcus asks "sure". I began to sing people said I sound just like demi. "You sound exactly like me" "really I sound that good? I thought I sounded horrible." I said "no you sound AMAZING!".
AFTER CONCERT/AT HOUSE
NOBODY was home because ana and Lucas went out to eat with the kids. Marcus lifted me off the ground. I wrapped my legs around his waist we kissed passionately he took me upstairs and slowly placed me on the bed "I'm so happy to be able to call you my wife!" He said between breaths. He took of my dress and I took off his shirt. Then I took of his pants he had a boner. He took off my underwear. I wasn't wearing a bra. I took off his underwear.
MARCUS POV
We did it again. She fell asleep on my chest she was the most gorgeous girl in the world I'm happy to call her mine.
NEXT MORNING/ELENA POV
I wake up naked trying to remember what happened last night. I remembered and I just couldn't stop smiling. I look at Marcus sleep and I kiss him on the lips, he woke and kissed me back. "Goodmorning gorgeous " he said "morning soon to be husband" the thought of being able to call him that make me smile. "Why are u smiling" Marcus said "because I love you " i said "I love you too" he said. "Babe we got to go to a photoshoot so wear you Jean jacket, black shirt and pants. I'll be wearing the same thing just a black crop top." "Okay babe" he said. "If you wanna take a bath with me then you better get up" I said. When know said that he jumped out of bed,literally. Thus goofball is mine and is forever gonna be mine. I like the fact that he will be mine together.AFTER BATH
"Babe are u ready?" He asked. "Yeah I'm doing my makeup.

"OK after we're would you like to eat?"he asked

"OK after we're would you like to eat?"he asked. "Anything Chinese " I said."I forgot we like the same thing".
laughed, he snuck in the room and hugged me from behind I nearly fell. "Are you ready now????"
TO BE CONTINUED