Chapter 13

GUESS WHO GOT 2,000 READS?! I DID

-=Scorpio=- (I'm doing his pov again, because I feel bad he didn't get his own chapter yet.)

The zodiacs came back from their jobs, each with a look of exhaustion and stress, but nevertheless came back with money.

Virgo looked the least stressed of them all.

Once Taurus came, Leo gave him a lecture and gave him a collar that had a tracking device in it.

The collar looks weird, though. It says, "Kitty" on it, and I asked where he bought it. He said something about it being really peculiar, with whips and handcuffs.

"Who wants a drink?" Virgo asks.

There were a chorus of "me's" but one person opted out.

To no surprise, it was Capricorn.

Capricorn then grabs a book and goes upstairs, most likely to her own room.

I felt kinda sad she didn't want to join us, but continued drinking shots.

At one point, Taurus went upstairs with a jar of Nutella.

Then, Sagittarius takes off his shirt, and grabs a block of cheese from the fridge. He then started scraping cheese up and down on his abs.

The rest of us cheers him on- except Aquarius, who was passed out on the couch.

***

I wake up to the sun.

Holy shiz, the sun is so bright.

Pain automatically hits my head. I groan and try to get back up.

Among me were bodies that were still alive, but looked so dead. There was shredded cheese everywhere, empty shots, and... Capricorn?

Compared to the others, she looked perfectly fine, but her face looked scared.

"Capricorn?" I murmur.

"That's my name." she says loudly. I wince. "Well," her voice lower. "I saw Taurus... um... having sexwithanutella."

"Having what?" I wonder, not quite getting the last part.

"Here. I'll show you." She beckons me up the stairs to the guy's-except-Leo's room.

The door creaked, but Taurus was still snoring. He was naked from what I could see.

He better have some pants on.

The thing was, there was a brown creamy substance all over the sheets.

If it wasn't for the half-empty Nutella jar, I would've thought it was his poop.

"I came over here last night because he was way too loud. I saw him making out and stuff." Capricorn explains.

I pat her on the shoulder, giving her a look of full sympathy.

I close the door, went downstairs, and the rest of the zodiacs were now awake.

"What... happened?" Sagittarius grabs his forehead.

"You guys were partying last night. One time I checked on you guys, you were all passed out." Capricorn tells them.

"Ah! Look at this mess!" Virgo quickly gets up and starts sweeping.

"Why is the sun so bright?" Libra questions.

"I heard this is called a 'hangover.'" I say, remembering someone say that in the halls.

"Yep," Leo adds, popping the p. (A/N: Guys, you know it's not a Wattpad book without popping the p.)

"So... we have enough money, thanks to Taurus, to pay off that ticket... Now what?" Aries states, after an awkward moment of silence.

"Well, two of you can get some groceries." Virgo says while checking the fridge and cabinets.

"Why two of us?" Aquarius asks.

"Because I don't trust any of you alone. No offense, Capricorn." Virgo adds.

Capricorn shrugs.

"Me and Taurus will go," Leo volunteers.

"Taurus and I," Virgo corrects.

"Yeah, whatever." Leo shrugs off. "Taurus, put on that collar. I don't wanna lose you."

They both went out, even though they were still messy.

Well then.

***

A couple minutes later, they both came back (whoa, that was quick).

They then tell us that people were giving them weird looks, and how kid's parents wouldn't let them look at them.

"Yeah, even the cashier barely glanced at us." Taurus adds.

"Oh!" Libra says out of the blue. "Didn't you guys want to tell us something important yesterday?"

"Yeah, you guys called us." Virgo agrees.

"We did...? Hmm.... I do feel like we forgot something important... what was it?" I tap my chin, pondering.

"Oh well. What's the legal age over here in 'Murica?" Gemini wonders.

"I think it's 21. And we're supposed to be 18 year olds!" Cancer exclaims.

"Knew we should've went to Canada." Capricorn mutters.

"But this is the country of freedom!" Aries argues.

"With this kind of president, I don't think so." Virgo disagrees.

"Touché, Virgo, touché," Aries says.

The rest of our conversation was mainly arguing, nothing important.

But something was in the back of my head, nagging me.

The thing was, what was it?

***

I'm sorry! I tried to update as do as possible, but then fan fiction and writer's block got in my way! I'm also sorry that I couldn't make it as long as I thought I would.

The main reason was, I didn't want the climax to come too fast, making it a short story. But for some reason, I want this book to have 64 chapters.

I wanted to update as soon as possible but causes the chapter to be shorter than normal. (800 words aren't enough)

Anyway, please vote and comment your feedback!

Until next time.