7

It's John last 2days at babalik na sya sa Germany.

Almost a week Nung nkrnas ako ng "punishment"...

Di na kami nagusap after that...

I know his guilty feeling but I don't care,,, his to young to be my daddy anyway...

Gusto Kung sulitin Ang natitira nyang Araw kya naisipan kung ayain sya mgbeach.

Di nman sya tumanggi...
I act as his lover

I hold his hand at Alam Kung gusto rin nmn nya...

We enjoy our days in some adventures...

Last day nya we drink together at the club...

Since gumagana Ang kapilyahan ko I decided to wear Only tiny dress... Only means dress only nothing else...

We drink and dance wildly..

While we're on the dance floor I hold his hand at inilagay ko Ito sa gitna ng hita ko... Nabigla sya sa natuklasan at nakangiti...

I grind my behind to his bulge.. and dance seductively... He pull me closer and grind his on me too... We're teasing each other...

Until he push me to the darker area of the dance floor...

He open his ply and pull me closer... I feel his flesh on my flesh... Since kanina pa ko wet...  I slowly sitting on his mighty pole... I feel every inch of him.. How huge of his...

Mm mm...

Ohhh
Shhhhh

It feels good...

We stand together without breaking the connection and dancing together his on my back pushing his cock....

Never in my wildest dreams na magagawa ko Ito...

We also try on my car...

Nakaupo lang naman siya sa driver seat at nakakandong ako sa kanya... I feel his wild spirit too...

I grind myself on his top... Ako Ang nagdadrive habang binabayo nya ko Buti nlng di kami nadisgrasya.

And our last sexcapade ay nangyari  Under the moonlight...

I remember everything.

After noon bumalik na sya sa Germany until bad news came...

My mom and John broke up.

Malungkot ako pero I feel relieved at least my conscience can bear it lighter now..

After 8 months my Mommy met a guy same with her age and they got married...

They want me to finish my study on Germany... so I decided to live with them...

After a year John and I met again at the cafe shop near my school....

He's still handsome as before..

He courted me in 2 months.
Until he proposed to me on our 1st anniversary, and we got our blessings from Mom...

As of now we're happy and expecting our first baby.

The End.