Work

So I figured I should probably update this since i've been updating a lot recently on my other story on Quotev (The Beginning). You guys should check it out I think its pretty good. Anywho here's your chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stayed in your room for the remaining of the day, a few knocks occurred bu they left after you didn't answer them. That night you thought about what happened but soon after deciding to go to bed. You woke up early and checked the time 5:34. You sighed before getting up and getting dressed knowing you had to go work today, you hoped the guys were gone by now knowing that they wouldn't be, but it was a possibility. You looked at the time and sighed before getting dressed for work and slamming the door open. Everybody jumped and watched you exit your house and walking towards your bike that was leaning against the side of your house. You got on and pedaled away feeling stares at your back.

~Time Skip~

You made it to work and looked around the small coffee shop a lot people where crowded in the building. I made my way to the back and started on the orders of food. It's been awhile and everyone was started to exit the small building leaving me and a few others still working with the coffee and food. I sighed and looked around before someone called my name.

"(y/n)"

"yeah?"

"Can you take over the register something happened and I have to go"

"Yeah no probablem"

She grabbed all her belonging and bolted for the door, you made your way to the register and took the orders. It was a normal afternoon and after a while everyone was gone, everybody was gone but me so you closed up the coffee shop and made your self a cup of coffee before sitting down in the back and drinking it quietly. Your stomach growled and you giggled before getting up and made some eggs for a small breakfast, you don't do this often, but your boss understood soemtimes you didn't have enough time to eat breakfast at home. You smiled thinking about it and started eating your eggs.

Once you where done you grabbed your stuff and went locked up the building before grabbing your bike and pedaling home. You got home and grabbed your stuff and leaned your bike against your home before walking up the stairs and opening the door to several skeleton argueing about something. they spotted you and shut up and you looked at them with confussion written all over your face and you slowly made your way back to your room. They all stared at you and you shut the door to your bedroom before shaking your head and blinking, they where whispering now so you didn't try to interfear and just changed into some pj's before going on your computer and waisting the whole day in your room just watching youtube videos.