I'm Autumn, And You Are?

*Present Day*
*6:25am*
*Autumn's Dream*

It was like I was walking
Walking where to, I don't even know myself
Just walking and I can't even see anything
Everything is dark
Look left, right, up, and down but it still is dark
Then I hear it
I hear the hum, that sweet hum
Its stuck in my head and never won't go away
I don't know where it came from
But it's there
It's so beautiful never heard it before
But the humming got cut short due to the sweet soft voice of a woman

"Autumn dear,my Autumn.
You've grown so much and your so beautiful.
Please listen and never forget
I left you for good no evil I promise you that. Your going to be free of the hell your going through and I know it. Keep being that strong girl for me."
Then I hear it again but this time it starts to fade away
That hum of a sweet toon only if I knew....only if.

*End of Dream*

Beep......Beep....Beep..Beep...Be-
I was awaken from my dream by my alarm clock. I had another dream it never gets old and I wish it could just go away but then I want it to stay.

I hear the floor creek outside my closed room door. Knowing this old house you can hear anything. I knew as hard the foots sounded it was...him.

"Autumn get your ass up now. You should've been up you know I hate being late for work I'm leaving out this house at 7 o' clock. Come out at 7:01 you get left."

With that he walks always.

I got out the bed still tired and my body sore from last night's events. I just let what happens happen I got sick of fighting his drunk self of of me every night so I just stopped doing it. I walk into my small closet to find some clothes and my eyes landed on a crop top hoodie that said "Baby A" with a crown in all white letters on it. Then picked out my wheat Tims along with black joggers and went to take my shower.