Dance

I was performing tonight and hopping that Shawn could make it. I got a text while I was getting ready. It's was from Shawn

'Hey baby can't make it tonight but good luck I love you ❤️'

You sighed and answered back.

'It's okay thanks love you too 💙'

5 minutes till show time, the dance teacher said. While I did my final touches I made my way to the stage. I wasn't in the mood anymore to dance but the show must go on.

As I was dancing I see a smiling Shawn in the front row witch made me smile. As the dance went on I was getting ready to do a leap (a split in the air) and landed wrong, I heard a snap in my ankle but I didn't show it.

As it ended the curtains closed and all of the dancers came running at me carrying me to my dressing room. As everybody was around me I ring my foot and calling a doctor shawn came bursting in.

"omg baby girl are you okay"he said with a worried face."I'm fine Shawn, but I thought you couldn't make it" I asked confused. "Oh yeah I was gonna surprise you" he hands you roses which makes you smile.

Minutes later a doctor comes in the room and all the dancers leave to go on with the show but Shawn stayed with me.

"Ok let's take a look shall we" the doctor said. As he examined my foot he said I had to go get x-rays done. I sigh knowing I won't be able to dance.

"It's okay hun I'll be here with you the entire time" Shawn says making me smile. "Thank you" I says fining him a peck on the lips.
----------------------------------------------------
I think Ima doing a part 2
This actually happened to me but with out Shawn obviously and I have a boot so we will see what part 2 has for us.