<3 <3 <3 Chapter 3

Scott POV

I finally see her, she didn't change at all mas lalo lang syang gumanda. But one thing i notice is that malaki ang pinayat nya sexy sya before, she still sexy but you would notice na pumayat talaga sya but anyways I'm here now at my new Company Exid Line Advertisement Company i now owned it.

Flashback...

Binasa ko agad ang mga documents na binigay sakin nga ama ko, its fine actually wala naman akong nakikitang masama kung bibilhin ni dad yung company. sabi ko sa sarili ko

Kinuha ko agad ang last folder then make a fast review, hnd ko na binasa isa isa ang profile ng mga employee i feel tired so i decide not to finish my review im not interested in this company anyways, but i was about to close the folder when i saw her picture..

Yes its her, Ellie's picture

she didn't change... am i wrong??? i tell to myself so i decided to talk to my dad

I didn't bother to knock Dad, i want that company i tell him right way... he's in shock pero agad din iyon nawala at napalitan ng ngiti Ok. but i thought your not yet ready to manage any companies of ours. Tanong ng ama nito sakanya

I'm Ready, but just for these company for now...

Ok. i would now sign the papers, pero bakkit bigla ka ata nagka interest agad sa pag mamanage tanong ng ama niya

wala dad i jut feel na its much better to start now, but just with that small company first. agad nitong sagot sa ama sabay tango nito.

After maayos lahat lahat at malipat sa pangalan ko ang EXID company ay nag decide ako na bumalik na muli sa Philippines, in two days makikita ko na sya. Then I smiled yung napaka lawak na ngiti.

Present...

I am now inside of my company, some of them in the lobby don't know who I am but when they saw the Vice President vow to me they also did the same thing... We head to the lift then go to the employees head quarters.

When were about to enter I stop then the people around me do the same. I feel nervous, I take deep breathe then exhale. Then continue to walk, the VP is the one who entered first then when he called my name I automatically came in then position myself like the other bosses do, then I look around.

Where is she, I asked to myself then I found her there she is look so shy while brushing her hair with her finger, she's cute.

I started the meeting right away but I can't help myself to look at her that's why I asked her some question, she looked out of space and that my way of getting her attention. Then she answer my questions, so matagal na pala sya talaga dito.

May sariling pamilya na Kaya sya??? I asked to myself, pero Mali pala ang pag tatanong nya sa sarili ng ganoon, and by that bigla nalang syang nainis Kaya he decided to interview the employees one by one, wala sya choice HND man nya gusto kausapin lahat ng employee ayaw nyang mag duda ang lahat kung sakaling ipatawag nya so Ellie, he wants her to be safe and comfortable.

Then he go back to his own office, he had a few words with the VP, and by that the VP told him na wala pa syang secretary, dahil gusto nito na sya ang kusang pumili ng pag kakatiwalaan niya. Tumango sya para sa pag sang ayon

He started to work ipinag bilin din nito sa VP na wag munang mag pasok ng kahit sino habang wala pa syang nakukuhang secretary. Sumang ayon naman ito

To be continued....

Hello everyone !!!!!!

I don't know if may magtatangka bang basahin ang story kung ito but kung sakaling meron man, I want to thank you in advance.

So ginawa ko sya last last year. This is my first story to make, and this is also my COMEBACK to wattpad matagal akong huminto sa pag gamit nito, and now I'm finally back so I would try my best to finish this story and make more in the future HEHEHEHE

So yes!!!! Hi again and THANK YOU :)

#RenIsBack
#morePowers4m3