Strange feeling

As I was walking down the path I started thinking . Of all I did until today . All my progress , all the things that makes my entire life . And this is very important right now because , it's the last day I am spending in this town and I got some memories along the years that I spent here .

I still remember the first day on Heiqweirts . I was just a 10 year old kid that was discovering new things , and in the first days , that worked for me . I made new friends and all that sweet stuff , but about a month later , strange things started happening around . Everyone started..dissapearing . I remembet that one night I was crying like hell in my mother's arms , which now I wish I could cry again in .

My mother is dead . So is my father . I don't really like to talk about it because I miss them so much , I am still questioning why did they got to go . I know the reason why they died , I saw it with my own eyes .

They were brutally murdered . By a serial killer . I still got his name in my head , I just can't remember it . I didn't pay attention on the normal stuff when I heard that my parents were dead . At that moment , I wanted revenge . And in that night , I left the hospital without saying anything . I just cried .

But , back into the present , as I said , I was walking down on the regular path I see everyday . Long , bloody dried path . I am already used to the smell of the dried blood that was along the hole path .

This path was heading to the oldest neighborhood in the town . It was never replaced by a new one because , everyone was scared of that myth . The serial killers live in there . So , for that reason no one walked there . It's saying that , if you go in that neighborhood you'll never return , which I think , it is really pathetic . I always go there , and I am still here .

Yes , after my parent's death I had to find somewhere to calm myself . So I just kept walking until I found an abandoned house with stuff and everything . It didn't even looked like it was abandoned . So I decided to spend my life there .

I walked down the path till I saw the house . ''Perfect , my feet were hurting anyways'' I said and headed to my house .

I opened the door but stopped . Something was , different . I felt that something was...in there , just watching me and my every move . But how could someone be in there ? I thought I was the only person in that house , and that was My House .

I shook the feeling away and threw my old school bag on the bed and lied next to it . I sighed and closed my eyes . I'll take a shower tomorrow... I said and fell asleep , with the strange thought that I was being watched .