Someone is in my house

I woke up with that feeling again . I looked around me , but I saw nothing . This must be just my imagination . As I said , no one has to do nothing in my house .

I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom . As I locked the door behind me I threw all my clothes on the floor , revealing my...body . I don't know if I should say that I'm ugly , or beautiful , I guess I am both . But now I do not really care , I want to take a shower .

As the water started pouring on my body down on my feet I got that feeling again . I turned but saw nothing , again . As I stopped the water I heard a strange noise from my room .

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body to cover my parts and exited the bathroom really fast . I ran along the hall to my room , when the strange noise just stopped .

I reached my room and slowly opened the door , to reveal a totally mess on my bed . I put a finger on it and smelled it . Blood . I backed away scared . O-okay.....I don't have to be scared , but why the f*ck is blood in the middle of my bed ?!

I noticed that another awful smell was coming from the kitchen . Oh no...

In ran as fast I could and reached the kitchen . I covered my eyes and opened the door . I opened my eyes , and...nothing . Except that mess on the table !! My food...all my food was scattered on the table , and a part on the floor . What...what was happening ?

As I didn't have any food left , I decided to go shopping in the town for some  . And maybe take a walk to my old school , I wanna see if some things changed .

I closed the door and started walking down the path, when I got that feeling , again . I turned around but saw nothing , so I kept walking .

As I reached the town I decided to go to my old school . But as I thought I reached it , I saw something else . My old school wasn't there , there was a...a park .

''Excuse me but...shouldn't be a school here ?" I asked a woman .

''Sorry , but there was a school some years ago .''

''Oh.''

There was a school...was ....that means all my memories are just...deleted . All my friends , I lost them .

As I didn't want shopping anymore I decided to head back home .

I unlocked the door and stepped in , just to reveal a clean room smelling...beautiful . I ran in the kitchen and it was clean there also. I smiled . Okay , who ever did this , this is just....My jaw dropped . This was just...awesome , and good from someone who ate all the food to come back and clean the mess .

I yawned and lied on the bed , and closed my eyes . I jumped as I heard a strange noise from the kitchen . I quickly got up and got a knife from my closet .

I tip toed to the kitchen until I reached the door .

''Who are you ?!" I shouted .