(N): Thank you's and Welcome's

Stranger
Thank you's and Welcome's
@sspark

Blaire's POV

I woke once my phone rings for a couple of times.

"Ate Blaire!!!" I look at the door. Someone keeps on knocking. "Rin, it's open" she twisted the knob and get inside.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Someone called, she says her name is Iya, isn't that your classmate back when you're highschooler?" I nod. "Yeah, what did she say?" She stood and crossed her arms over her chest.

"She sound so bitchy. By the way, she said that you have a reunion tomorrow?" I nod, "We do, I was caught off and accepted her invitation, fvdge!" She frown at me.

"Oh, what's the matter?" She ask. "I have no proper dress or casual to wear, and one more thing...you know what happened to me right?" She nod and sit next to me. "I can help you buy a dress, and I can help with your make-up." I shook my head.

"No need, I'm good, Rin. Thank you!" She sighs. "You have work?" She asked and that make me flinch after realizing that I need to go there at 9am.

"I have, what time is it!?" She flinch. "Mianh," she sigh looking at her watch. "It's 8:00am" I widened my eyes and nod.

"I have to go also, I'll be back late." I frown. "Why is that?" She smiles. "I have to meet someone. Remember, the one I told you before, my long-lost friend" I nod. "He asked me out." I nod and after a seconds I turn on her again.

"Come again?" She smile. "He asked me out." I walk near her. "Who's that guy?" She became pale. "It's...I promise...I will tell you when the time is right. Promise." I sigh and nod. If I should trust someone, that is Rin, I trust her as she trusted me.

"Okay, but text me and answer my call. I want you to be safe. Okay? Does ninong know about this?" She shake her head. "Okay, I know how to keep quiet." I smile she did also. She bid her byes and I sprint inside the bathroom.

~

After I took a bath I change into my simple while polo blouse and tight black pants, then my snickers. I also put my hair up in a messy buns. Then, a little make up. But. I was shock to hear a series of rings coming from my phone. Darn it! It's Suho.

I answer the call.

"Where are you?" I was expecting him shouting over me. But, he was extremely calm. I gulped. "I was about to get out of our house. I'm sorry, I woke up late." He didn't say a word. "JunMyeon-ssi?" He sigh. "Just hurry up, I'm here outside your house." I widened my eyes.

"Right now?" I nod. "Yes, right now." I hurry the hell out, and he is true, he is waiting for me out his car, leaning on his car as he busy hinself over his phone.

"Why?" I suddenly blurt a eord that made him flinch in shock, "oh, you're there. Come on, now." I blink twice. "Why are you here?" He sigh. "We need to go to Busan, I need to shoot a movie." I nod. "With me?" He sigh. "You are my Personal Assistant right?" I groans and nod.

"Okay, so now...get inside." I nod and set myself inside.

"What movie?" I ask. He is busy swerving the wheel and his eyes were focused on the road. "Glory Days" I nod. "Oh" he smirk. "Don't let it slide to the fans." I raise my brow on him. "I won't." I said and he didn't say a word.

~

An hour took our drive. We arrived at the set, there a big cameras, a few staffs that are busy assembling the props and the others who are busy reading the script. Waah! It's a shooting set.

"Blaire!" I look at him. "Get the bags inside the car," i nod and follow him.

"Why is this so heavy?" I sigh as I carry the other bag he has. "Give me the other one" I shook my head. "It's okay." He pressed his lips into thin lines as he grab his bag. "Thank you!" I said and he sigh. "You don't have to thank me." He said as we get inside the tent.