Chapter 1

" Show Me True Love "

Mickey Used To Be My Bully But I Some How Fucked Him And Always Went Back For What Was In His Pants ...I...Mean He Was Pretty Good In Bed . When Fiona Found Out I Liked The Opposite Sex She Was Surprised But The Bad Part Is That When Lip Found Out He Didn't Get It . Deb Understood , Frank Unfortunately Didn't Care About Shit , & Kev & V Just Had Mad Passionate Sex .

Fiona Had Just Bought A Laundry
Mat Which I Was Very Confused About , Kev Had 2 Wives , & I Lived With My Boyfriend Caleb ( Long Time Ago )In The Gallagher House With My Little Brother Liam . Debby Moved Out Had A Baby And Was Dealing With Two Bitches Trying To Steal The Child From Her & She Got Married .

Lip Unfortunately Didn't Wanna Be Like Frank So He Tried To To Get Into Colleges But His Plan Never Seemed To Work....So......He Started Drinking And Ended Up In Rehabilitation.

( Walks In From Work )

"Mickey I'm Here" I Sigh.

"What The Fuck Ever Dude" He Says

"Don't Be A Fucking Cunt" I Got Angry .

"Your Pushing It" He Says.

I Start Pushing And Grabbing Him By The Rough Looking Jackets We Both Wore....Next We Started Kissing Aggressively Because That's Just How Our Relationship Works.

I Missed Caleb & My Family But It Was For The Best ....Until.....I Started Having Second Thoughts.

But This Is Just The Beginning Of My Fucked Up Life That Actually "Might Get Better " .