10.

Lucas

"Man y'all some cockblockin ass niggas mane." I said shaking my head and walking in the living room after she walked into her room.

"Nigga you still finished the kiss so you good."

"I guess you right. I wasn't lookin for no pussy at the moment." They all looked at me like I was crazy.

"Nigga what!?" Dylan asked in a high pitched voice.

"I'm for real man she ain't like that. And because she not I got more respect for her."

"I feel you on that one. She ain't no hoe  so you ain't fine treat her like one." Tre said.

"Right." I nodded.

"Man shut y'all gay asses up!" Dylan said.

"Nigga got me fucked up dog." I mumbled.

"On my momma." Tre said. We laughed and watched TV.

About thirty minutes later Tasha came out of the bathroom and down stairs wearing some joggers and a white T.

"What I told you?" I said turning around to her.

"Boy bye." She said walking into the kitchen. I got up walking in behind her.

"Why you ain't wear em? Huh? I just wanna see you look sexy." I said wrapping my arms around her waist playing with the hem off her joggers  as she looked up in my face.

"No Lucas." She smiled. "Can you move so I can make me a sandwich?" She asked.

"Gimmie a kiss first."

"Ol' sentimental ass nigga." She said shaking her hair with a smile.

"Aight  all G.Don't kiss these soft motha' fuckas no mo'." I said pushing her and turning away. I was walking out when she stopped me.

"Nooo! I'm sorry." She grabbed my arm pulling me back.

"Nahh. " I said looking away. She backed me into the counter and wrapped her arms around my waist looking up at me.

"I'm sorry." She kissed my jaw standing on her tippy toes. She started kissing my neck and I'm sure she left marks. The shit start affecting me so I ended up grunting a little.

"Move Tash."

"You forgive me?" She said looking up at me. I just looked off to the side. Of course I wasn't still mad, I just liked this moment. She started back kissing the same spot and I gripped her waist pulling her closer to me. I eased my hands down to her butt and let them rest there. I grabbed her chin pulling her face away from my neck bringing it to my face. I looked at her lips and licked mine. She bit her lip a little and looked away blushing.

"I said stop hiding that fine ass shit bruhh." I looked down at her sternly.

"Sorry." She mumbled. I crashed my lips into hers and wasted no time parting her lips with my tongue and shooting my tongue in her mouth. Our tongues wrestled for dominance and she let me win. Wrapping her arms around my neck she pulled me closer. I tilted her head getting more access. I pulled away slowly as I kept her bottom lip between my lips. I pecked her lips three times and pulled all the way away. She cleared her throat and looked down. As I was walking out I slapped her butt making a loud smacking sound. She jumped and held her butt looking back at me.

"Next time I ain't gone let you get away with no damn 'sorry'. If I catch you hiding that blush again thats yo ass." She mugged me and went to the fridge. I laughed and walked back in the living room sitting on the couch between Tre and Will. They all just stared at me.

"Nigga? She put them on you?" Tre asked.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Them big ass passion marks my nigga ." Will said.

"Oh damn. Yeah. And ? Y'all point? " I shrugged.

"Boy Tasha a freak." Tre said shocked. Then he earned a smack to the back of his head.

"Am not. So don't say it again. I just needed him to forgive me." She said sitting next to Dylan on the other couch eating her sandwich.

"For?" Dylan asked taking her sandwich and biting into it.

"Heeeyyy! Give it back!" She yelled reaching for it as he held it in the air.

"For?" He asked looking at me and ignoring her.

"She called me sentimental."

"Word? What you do?"

"None of yo business nigga." I said turning the channel.

"Aye man I was watching that." Tre said.

"Shut up bitch nigga." I laughed. He punched me in the arm. "Aye man. Calm yo ass." I laughed.

"Fuck nigga" he said.

"Any way. What he do?" Dylan asked Tasha as she got her sandwich from him.

"He told me to give him a kiss before I made my sandwich." All of their eyes got big.

"That ain't sentimental but it is for Luke." Will said.

"And why is that?" She asked.

"Because...." Tre  trailed in a duhh tone. "The nigga don't even kiss people. The on person he kiss is momma."

"Maaann." I said shrinking into the couch.

"Really. I must be special." She smirked at me.

"Must be. You making this nigga soft." Will said. She came over and sat in my lap after eating her sandwich. Then she leaned down to whisper in my ear as I held her waist.

"Am I special?" She asked. I smiled and looked up at her. I leaned up to her ear.

"You might be." I said kissing her ear. She blushed this time showcasing it. "Good girl." I said pecking her lips.

"I'm not a dog." She laughed.

"You a sexy dog." I whispered with a little laugh.

"Shut up." She laughed pushing my chest. I laughed and rubbed my chest to get rid of the stinging since I ain't have on a shirt. She laid her head in my neck and a few minutes later I heard light snores. This girl here man. I thought shaking my head with a smile as I stood up.

"Damn she went to sleep that fast?" Will asked.

"Hell yeah." I smiled walking up stairs as I felt her instantly wrap her legs around me. I laid her in my bed and put the cover over her. I kissed her forehead and walked out going back down stairs.

"I bet that nigga gave her a forehead kiss." Dylan said looking at the TV.

"Hell yea." Will agreed and Tre just laughed.

"What!? No I didn't." I said sitting back down.

"Nigga you ain't gotta lie. We know you did. She the type of girl that'll make you do shit like that." Will said.

"Okay I did." I mumbled.

"We know." They said in unison.

"Fuck yall". I laughed.

Update hope you like!

*Kandice*