Where are you...

||Jumin's POV||

[Jumin Han has entered the chatroom]

Yoosung★: I'm worried Seven.
707: He'll be ok.. I hope...
Jumin: what's going on?
Yoosung★: Uurrrgg
Jaehee: Zen hasn't answered any of our texts or calls..
Jaehee: Mr.Han.. Did something happen between you two?
Yoosung★: If you scroll up you'll see Jaehee ........

What have I done..

Great

He's missing..

Where are you...

Jaehee: Mr.Han.. that..
Yoosung★: Was horrible right?
Jaehee: Yes. It was..
Jaehee: I can see why he hasn't come back..
707: I think I found where he is
Jumin: Where is he??
707: Oh..
Jumin: what.
707: He's at the park
Jaehee: What is he doing there this late?
[Jumin Han has left the chatroom]

He's at the park.
He's at the park..
He's at the park....

||Nobody's POV||

"Driver Kim leave me off here." Jumin said briefly to his chauffeur. Jumin then quickly got out of the black glossy limousine and started sprinting, looking for the only white haired person there. He looked near the play ground and near the swings. No luck. Then out of the corner of his eye, Jumin spotted someone passed out near the lake. It was Zen.

Cigarette cartons and alcohol bottles surrounded all around him. He looked like he was crying a lot... His phone was on the ground shattered. Jumin went on his knees and shook Zen a couple of times to wake up. But he wouldn't. He was in a deep sleep.

The black haired executive director then picked Zen up onto his shoulders. The actor was surprisingly light for his size. Jumin then headed towards the limousine and set Zen down on the seat. "Driver Kim, take us home." And with a nod the driver proceeded with his orders.

After a few miles they arrived to the executive director's pent house. Jumin then picked up Zen once again and inside, he set him a bed in one of the guest rooms.

The white haired actor seemed to be disturbed. His face was in pain. He let out a couple of tears then whimpered. Jumin immediately reacted to this by shaking Zen to wake up quickly. Rapidly the actor jumped up and hugged the closest thing there was out of fear. Jumin was surprised, he's never seen Zen like this. Zen was panting and breathing hard, his heartbeat was incredibly fast. Jumin then patted Zen on the back of his head. The actor snapped back to reality and pushed Jumin back with shock.

He didn't expect Jumin to be right next to him. Zen just kept looking down on the bed sheets. He couldn't face Jumin. "Zen, I-" Jumin got interrupted. "I know.. You don't like me.. It's okay.... It's okay. I'm trying hard to forget about these feelings...i...r-really am." The actor began crying again. "I just. Need time..I'm sorry.." Jumin was about to jump on Zen and hug him until he got interrupted once again, as a maid knocked and told Jumin that his father was waiting to talk with him. Jumin didn't know what to do other than leave. Jumin was unsure if it was the right choice..

Seeing Jumin's back as he left through the door, all that Zen could do was sit there and think about a lot of things..

||Chapter 2 -END-||

I'm sorry today's chapter was so sadddd. I'll make it up next chapter will be a bit more happier and cheerful! Promise! Well, time to sleep! Good day!

αмαι συт