Miraculous man

Please use discretion when you're messing with the miraculous man. These lyrics aren't for everyone only if you understand.

"Hey!" Plague shouted into the calm dusty yet taken care of temple.

The floor wood creaked under master's feet. A dust filled the air.

"Come in miraculous. What do you wish from me?" Master spoke in a quiet yet strong voice.

Tikki looked at him. "Baby Emmalyn. Daughter of chat noir and ladybug. You know that cluster?"

"I do very much so. I have something to ask you however in advance. What powers should she have? Or miraculous more like it. The peacock, or the speckled cat?
(The peacock was Adriens moms' one)

"The emotional peacock or the unknown powers of the speckled cat?" Tikki said aloud. Looking to plague they said in unison, "Speckled cat!"

***

Plague and tikki returned home. A necklace with a small cat. White with light brown and black speckles on its back and head and tipping it's tail. Mahogany eyes, dilated pupils no glossing.

"MARINETTE?!" Tikki yelled.

Mari came sprinting! "Yes!?!!?" Concern evident in her tone.

Tikki smiled, handing Mari the newly formed miraculous, very detailed. Delicacy being key.

"Nom?" Then mari looked down again, "pour?"

"Le nom, Loopier, pour, Emmalyn of course."

Mari smiled

I've had this as a draft since February. I figured I'd make a quick ending and publish.