Chp 11

Slight Abuse warning!

Thomas' P.O.V

I hugged Alex as he was about to leave. It was a Sunday and he needed to study. I opened the door with a pout "Do you have to go?" I asked and he smiled up at me sadly. "Yes tommy I have an essay" he whined "due when???" I asked, he had a tendency of writing things when he still had weeks to hand it in. "In a monthhhh" he whined "Alex!!"

I pouted "I wanna cuddle you all day, and it's not due for a month!" I said still pouting "Bye tom." He said, I grabbed his hand and he groaned. I pulled him closer and wrapped my arms around his waist before kissing him passionately. "Hurry back." I teased.

Alex walked through the dorm circle and down a path towards his dorm and I sighed. I felt his kiss linger on my lips and groaned. I turned on the TV to the cartoon channel and watched Scooby-Doo. It wasn't long before I heard a knock on my door, I smirked "Miss me already?" I asked opening the door. My smirk instantly faded when I saw someone at the door. It wasn't Alex.

"Hello, Thomas" the man said "H-Hello, uncle." I stuttered cursing at myself. "W-Would you like to come I-in?" I asked humbly, he nodded "That would be adequate." He said, his Virginian accent thick and rough. He sat on the couch and I sat next to him "S-so what brings Y-You here?" I asked, he smirked. I hadn't seen him since. Since I came out. "Are you still a faggot?" He asked his smirk fading.

I looked down and nodded feeling a sharp pain across my cheek "Uncle plea-" I was interrupted by him picking me up and throwing me at the wall "Got a boyfriend?" He demanded, I whimpered. "Got a boyfriend?!" He asked again kicking me in the stomach. I nodded shakily, he kicked me again. To be honest I didn't know if Alex and I were together.

My uncle let out a loud growl before grabbing my shirt collar and pinning me against the wall. "Now listen and listen closely because I don't like repeating myself. Now I don't want you seeing that boyfriend of yours anymore. I want you to date girls, real girls.

If you so much as make eye contact with that boy, I will find out and I will kill both of you. You got that?" I nodded "You got that!?" "Yes uncle." He dropped me kicking me once or twice before leaving me helpless on the floor. I guess there's only one thing to do. For mine and Alex's sake. "I love you Alexander." I whispered before blacking out.

OooOoh drama!!!

Anygay!

Okay so comment who Thomas should "Date" it doesn't have to be from Hamilton it could be like.... Naomi Rodriguez from 21 chump or Vanessa from ith❤️❤️

~Word count 500~

Vote™
Comment™
And stay alive™

~Josie💕