-Z.

Z.

I'm not interesting nor intelligent. I like my own space and am very defensive if anyone tries to obstruct that.

Oh, and I dont like people. Im not saying that to be 'cool' or seem interesting, I illerally dont like people.

You may belive im melodramatic but im only stating the truth of how i feel. 

People lie.

People cheat.

People kill.

People only care for themsleves. 

I have learned in my years that thats how most survive. I for one follow the last point, I prefer to be alone; infact i choose to be alone.

We are born into this world ALONE. We menatlly think ALONE in this world ALONE. We die in this world ALONENeed i say more?

Not that its a task for me to be alone. People tend to belive im 'odd'. However, I understand why they would think that and I dont blame them. Socitey taught us to be identcal, narrow minded and facile. If anyone tries to currupt this 'view' they are automatically casted aside and marked as different. We are made to feel that if we dont fit in with everyone else we are unworthy and inferior to them. We are degraded into nothing by own own people; our own human race.

But im far past the point of caring.

Infact thats what im indicted for, thats my crime.

I accutally do not care about anything.

Not even myself...

-Z.