1

Lani,

~ 3 months later....

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Legend and Liberty! Happy birthday to you!" Everyone sang and clapped as me and Chris each held a twin in our arms. Today was their first birthday and we threw a huge party in our backyard.

Which means, I moved back into our house and out of the apartment. After Chris proposed he told me everything, even confessed to almost cheating on me. Yea, at first I was hurt but he didn't do it and he told me about it. I trust him.

Chris blew out the candles and we sat the twins down in their highchairs and gave them their plate of food first.

"Here Jacob." I semi yelled and soon he came running over. He was adjusting well too. Every now and then he would cry to Tasha and Mark but it was rare.

Oh, and did I mention Chris leaves for his first tour next week? He's been working so hard and its finally paying off. As for me, I've been doing big things and I have countless numbers of songs on the radio but I don't think I could handle a tour.

I am having a huge album release party though, that's big! Not tour big but big enough.

"Baby!" Chris yelled even though he was standing right next to me.

"Yea? Why you yelling?" I asked looking up at him.

"I been calling yo name for three minutes, you good?" I nodded and laughed a little.

"Yea baby, I'm fine. I was thinking about random things. What you need?" I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed him.

"Nothing my mama was looking for you." He said pointing to the house. Chris flew mama j in for the twins birthday. She was mad that she missed a whole year of their life but of course she came anyway.

And of course she was trying her very best to get along with me, progress....slow progress.

Chris walked off and I sighed before walking through the back door into the kitchen where she was sitting at the island eating chips.

"Hey, you wanted me?" I asked as I sat next to her. She nodded and finished chewing her food.

"Yea, how the babies like their cake?" She said to me.

"They love it, cake allover their faces right now. Why wasn't you outside?" I chuckled a little looking out the window to the twins.

"Oh child, I'm tired of kids, and I can't stand that birthday song. I came because I wanted to be able to meet my grand babies, since they were being kept away." She said clearly throwing shots at me.

She felt like the only reason Chris hasn't brought the kids to see her is because I won't let him. That's not true. Chris never mentioned anything about wanting to take them to Virginia and honestly it never crossed my mind.

"They weren't being kept away." I assured her eating a few grapes. She ignored me and looked out the window watching the twins play.

"Well, I can give you props for making beautiful children. That's about the only thing." Really. If she wasn't Chris mom I swear I would've gotten disrespectful.

"Thank you I guess. I'm gonna go back outside with my beautiful children." I got up from the stool and left out the backdoor leaving her alone again. She's leaving Sunday, so I just need to get through two more days. I could do it.

Chris,

"Stop Legend." I said as he kept trying to put cake in Liberty's hair.

"Aw my stanka butt being bad!" Lani yelled walking up to us. She picked Legend up and licked some of the icing off his face.

"Chris!" A female voice yelled and me and Lani turned around to see who it was. All the color from my face immediately went away.

"Fuck..." I mumbled as she got closer.

"Babe, who is that?" She asked with an eyebrow raised. The girl looked st Lani with a smirk on her face and dropped some ultrasound pictures on the table.

"I'm the baby mama....."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chapter 1

The twins had their first birthday!
Should mama J be nicer to Lani?

Who's the girl?

Chris cheated?!

I also couldn't pick a cover so which one?