Chapter 2

Luhan stayed in his room the entire time after seeing the scene of Tao and Kris.

          After an hour plus , the other members came back and Luhan immediately asked for Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol , i need to speak to you." Luhan said in a low voice sending shivers down his spine.

Luhan went into his room with Chanyeol and closed the door behind them.

"Yes hyung? Is everything okay?" Chanyeol asked in a concern tone.

"The secret you've been keeping is about Tao and Kris , isnt it?"

"W-What? I dont know what you are talking about..." Chanyeol said , trying to not expose anything since he really sucked at lying.

"Dont lie. You know you sucked at lying."

"What? Im speaking the truth. I really dont know what you're talking about.." Chanyeol said as he wanted to escape from further questions but the next thing Luhan said made him stopped.

"Tao is having an affair with Kris , am i right?"

"W-What?"

"Stop helping Tao. I saw everything with my own eyes. I didnt promise Tao anything so i could expose him , can i?" Luhan said

"No hyung.."

"Why not?" Luhan asked confusely

"You dont have any evidence." Chanyeol said

"You're right. Im a fool , arent i? Trying to help but yet im stupid enough not to have any evidence. How would Sehun believe an idiot like me." Luhan said as he wipe away the tears that were already running down.

After a couple minutes , Chanyeol broke the silence between them. He saw how much Luhan wanted to exposed Tao's affair with Kris. From that moment , he knew Luhan truely love and care for Sehun.

"I'll help you." Chanyeol said following with a sigh

"Help what?" Luhan asked

"Exposing Tao's and Kris's affair."

"But ---"

Before Luhan could say anything , Chanyeol interrupted him.

"Sorry hyung , no buts. I think Sehun deserve to know. I feel guilty... I know the truth yet I did not tell him.

"Anyone else knows about their affair?" Luhan asked

"Us and BaekHyun."

"Wait , what? BaekHyun knows?"

"Yeah... I stayed at the dorm with BaekHyun that time because we wanted to have more quality time(CHANBAEK IS TOGETHER.) with each other but both of us saw the same thing you saw , i believe. Tao was having sex with Kris. And both of us was caught peeking , we were even lectured by Kris and he made us promise him not to tell anyone about it. But i wanna break the promise , only for one thing.." Chanyeol said

"What thing?" Luhan asked curiously

"You and Sehun.. I know you love him , a lot. I could tell. I dont want our maknae to be happy in the light , not knowing whats happening in the dark."

"Thanks Chanyeol.. Maybe we could discuss this sooner or later. I really want Sehunnie to know the truth." Luhan sighed

"I understand." Chanyeol smiled

Chanyeol left Luhan's room and walked out pretending they were talking about normal stuff when their actually talking about a member cheating on another.

As Chanyeol walked out of Luhan's room , Kris glared at Chanyeol giving him goosebumps.

"Kris hyung , can you bring me out? I wanna eat." Tao asked

"Can you even see me?" Sehun asked sounding quite mad.

"Why the fuck wouldnt i see you?" Tao said

"Well , im your boyfriend. Shouldnt you ask me to go out with you instead of Kris hyung?"

"I choose whoever i want to go out with. Plus im only going to eat with him , not like i will cheat on you behind your back.." Tao said and wrap his hands around Kris's and left the dorm happily with Kris.

It felt to Sehun like Tao is happier with Kris. Sehun quietly walked into his room with all the members eyes glued on him. Luhan came out and was boiling mad. Tao actually showed the obvious but only him , Chanyeol and BaekHyun knows. He wants to expose Tao so badly but sadly , there is no evidence to prove that he actually cheated on Sehun.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM?!" Luhan shouted and stomped into his room.

"What was that?" Chen asked

"Whats wrong with him?" Xiumin asked , quite mad

All the members started talking about how rude Luhan was but BaekHyun and Chanyeol didnt like that. They didnt like the members to talk such things about Luhan since they didnt know the situation so they asked all the members to get into Luhan's room where he is sleeps alone since he does not have a room buddy.

Chanyeol closed the door after all the members got into Luhan's room , not sure why are they there for.