My Parents

Dylan's pov.

I feel really bad for Paige, she's never met her parents and yesterday was the first time she even saw a picture of them. Anyway I'm Dylan Hamilton Mahone, I have blond hair and brown eyes, my mother is Makayla Grier and my father is Austin Mahone. My parents got a divorce when I was very young. My father cheated on my mother when he was talking her out on a date and took her to a club. My mother remarried to a guy named Nash Grier, he is YouTube famous, he was also a part of magcon when he was younger.

As I was walking home a car stoped by me and I didn't know who it was until they rolled there window down. It was my father. "Hey Dylan" he said with a smile. "Hey dad what's up?" I ask him with a forced smile. "Oh I was just wondering in you know where Jc is I have to talk to him." He said "they never moved" is all I said as I walked away.

Austins pov.

Wow how did my some become so stupid. He must of gotten his intelligence from his mother, because she is stupid as well. Anyway right now I'm pulling up into O2Ls dive way right now because I know that the only one home today is Paige. "Hey Paige"'I say while looking for her, I find her sitting in the living room passed out. "Wow this is to easy." I say while putting tape in her mouth and tying her arms and legs up so she can't do anything when she wakes up. I pick her up and put her in the car and drive away. You must be wondering why are you doing this. Well the whole time I was married to Makayla I was working for Caitlyn and still am, right now that's where in tlaking her to Caitlyn.

Trevor's pov.

"Hey Paige where home and we got you something." I yell expecting her to come running in like she always does but there was nothing, I looked through the whole house and she wasn't here. "Guys Paiges gone." I say "we promised her parents they we would keep,her safe." "It's ok she's probably at Makayla's, I'll call her" Kian said

K-Kian

M-Makayla

K-hey is Paige over there

M-no sorry wait DID YOU LOSE PAIGE

K-we left for like 15 minutes and now she not here

M-call her parents NOW

K-ok I will

"She's not over there I'm calling her parents"

K-Kian

P-parents

K-heeeeey

P-what did you guys do

K-ummm we left for like 15 minutes and now Paige is missing, we can't find her anywhere

P-WHAT FUCK MEET US IN MISSOURI NOW

K-ok we will leave right now

P-you better

"Hey who want to go to Missouri where Madison and Hayes wants to meet us" Kian said. "Well let's go get the other and let's go." I say

1 hour later

"Makayla, Nash do you understand the plan." I say "yes" they say back "Dylan you are to stay in the van at all times.

1 day later Makayla pov.

"Looks there Madison and Hayes" I said "wait those are her parents" Dylan said. "Yes now Dylan I want you to meet them real quick." I said. "Madison, Hayes" I say running to give them a hug as Dylan follows me. " oh my god this must be Dylan" Madison said "he looks just like you." "Makayla he's so handsome I bet he gets all the girls" Hayes said and Madison elbowed him in the gut. "Well he is actually dating Paige" Nash said "oh really" Hayes said and his face tightened."Haye knock it off its fine but now Dylan go get in the red car I'm going to take you to Hayes parents until we all get back." Madison said, after she finished talking she drove of with my only child.

When Madison back

"Ok I have Caitlyn's location let's go" Hayes yelled, "she's at 475 hearts way"

At 475 hearts way my pov.

As we got out of the vans we walked closer to the door. When we reached the door Cameron kicked to door down and we all ran in. As soon as we ran in the fight started, Hayes and I are used to this we have been doing this for 13 years now. Cameron was fighting off 2 guys and wining so was Nash, Kian, Jc, and Sam. Makayla was fighting off one girl and losing, Makayla has skill but not as much as her opponent.

After the fight

After the fight Makayla ended up with a broken nose, a black eye and cuts just above her eyebrows, Nash had more luck then she did all he had was a black eye, Cameron was done we're pretty sure that he broke his arm in the fight as well as Jc. Cameron kept on saying that he was fine and could fight but we just couldn't let him. We ran up stairs and and Paige tied to a chair and Caitlyn holing a knife to her neck. "Caitlyn what do you want" Hayes said "I want you Hayes I've always wanted you" Caitlyn said. "Fine just let her go." Hayes said, she untied Paige and she ran to Kian, I don't blame her, she doesn't know me, but the next think I know Caitlyn is knocked out. "What did you do" I asked "all I did was give her a pressure point. Which made her pass out." Hayes explained.

Back at the O2L house

Right now Paige hasn't came out of her room since we got back. We haven't told her that we are her parents and that what we are doing right now. I knocked on the door and said "can we come in" "ya" was all she said Hayes and I walked in to the room and closed the door. "Who are you guys" she asked. "Ummm Where your parents" Hayes said "why did you leave me, why couldn't you stay and fight your battles while protecting me?" She asked. "Well she the this is we where out all day and all night looking for Caitlyn, we left so we would know that your safe when we where gone. Just remember that there was never a day they went by that we didn't think about you or talk about the photos they sent us of you. They day we had to give you up, we gave you to Kian because he was staying at out house so it was easier. Any was after he left with you we had to go the airport to go to North Carolina, the whole time your mother was crying, I cried until I hade no more teirs. Every single day we hate ourselves for what we had to do to protect you." Hayes said "I forgive as long as they guys stay here?" Paige said. "Where not going anywhere" Hayes and I said at the same time.