Chapter 11:

1 WEEKLATER:

"Good morning! Wakey wakey!!"

Em yells while smacking me with a pillow. God, she can be a pain in the ass.

"I'm up, I'm up."

I say while leaning up on my elbows still in bed.

"Em, I would love for you to enlighten me as to why im up so early."

I say followed by a yawn.

"Kyle wants to see you. He said to meet him in the woods. Oh, and don't forget to wear something cute."

She says with a wink.

I wonder what Kyle wants to talk about, especially at this hour.

"Okay."

I sigh before getting up.

I pick out a light blue crop top, short denim jean shorts, and my black converses.

I quickly slip into my my clothes, brush my hair, and put on some mascara and lip gloss.

"How do I look?"

I say turning toward Emily.

"Damn girl! You look hot! Love the shorts!!"

She says with, yet again, another wink.

"Well I better go. I don't want to keep him waiting!"

I say with a smirk then turn towards the door.

"Okay find me when you get back, love you Luc!"

"Love ya! Bye!"

I say while running out the door.

I follow the dirt path through the camp to the wood. Where the hell am I suppose to meet him..?

"Good morning beautiful!"

He says while I slightly jump, a little startled by his sudden appearance.

"God, you scared me. So why are we here?"

I say while he kisses me on the cheek. Aww.

"I wanted to talk to you in private."

He says while I nod, what the hell about?? We walk a bit further into the woods until we find a place to sit down.

"So Luc I have good news and bad news."

"Uh-oh.. Bad news first."

I say uneasily.

"Bad news is my mom called me and said that I have to leave in a month because we are moving."

"Where are you moving to?"

I question.

"Well, its actually links to my good news which is I'm moving to Colombia and I'm going to the same high school as you!"

He says with a big smile.

"What! Are you being serious? I'm so happy babe!! It sucks you have to leave before camp ends."

"It's okay babe. I will call you everyday and text you 24/7."

He says with a reassuring smile.

"I dont know how I'm going to survive without you. I love you more than anything."

"I feel the same way but we can work this out. I'll see if I can maybe come back after I pack everything."

He says trying to cheer me up.

"But Luc maybe we can spend parents weekend together and we can finally introduce our parents to each other."

I wonder what's going to happen once we tell our parents we are dating.

"But what if our parents don't want us together? What if my mom doesn't like you?? What if---"

I stopped by Kyles lips suddenly crashing onto mine. Probably to shut me up.

"Luc, it's going to be okay. Don't you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you. But everything won't be okay without you! I love you to much Kyle and I don't want to loose you!"

I say almost crying.

"You're never going to lose me. And everything will be ok!"

He says giving me one last kiss.