Chapter 1

"One more shot" I said to the batender.

This has to be my 6th shot,  I think.

Alcohol has always been my help since my parents died. I'm not addicted or anything its just a once in a while kind of thing.

A guy with huge biceps came to me eyeing me as if I'm a piece of meat. It looked like he was forced to do it.

"Did you just fall down from heaven,   cause you look like an angel" he said nervously.

"Yes, God sent me to you devil" I decided to play along smiling a bit.

He eased up a bit and looked back I assume to his friends giving them a middle finger. I looked back as well to look at his friends, I couldn't really see them clearly but they looked tall and hawt.

"They're my friends, like bestfriends" he said looking at me smiling " I'm Luke"

"Michelle" I said sipping from my drink not paying too much attention to him.

I was not ready to be in a relationship right now and it's pretty obvious that he is flirting with me. Maybe my sober self will find interest in him.

I glanced at the clock across me and saw it was 11:53pm.

11:53pm!!!! I had school tomorrow.

"Thanks for keeping me company...Luke" I said standing up.

"Could I have your digits" he asked hopefully

We exchanged our numbers and bided ourselves goodbye.

I got inside my car and drove my self to my aunt's house. That's where I live ever since my parents died.  I would've really liked to live alone but it's not legal for me to do so now so I had to chill.

I tiptoed inside carefully in order for me not to wake up Aunt caramel. My plan was a success cause I was inside my room already.

I was to tired to do anything, I just managed to remove my heels and lay flat on my stomach on the bed and dozed off.

~~~~~~

"....some girls wake up and don't even brush their teeth.... " my ringtone echoed in my room.

Who could be calling me by this time? 

UNKNOWN NUMBER my phone says

"Hey Michelle,  it's Luke from last night"

"Hey,  is there any problem?" I said

"Just wanted you to know my number" he says slowly

"Alright,  I'll save it right now.  I'm really tired and I have a killer headache.  We'd talk tomorrow" I say yawning to emphasize my point.

'Okay sweet dreams angel" Luke says
I smile at that and hung up

Sleep here I come

~~~~

I woke up with a headache.  I drank some water and it cooled down a little.

I got into my bathroom and took of my clothes looking at my self in the mirror.

I had a round and full boobs,  wide hips and tiny hips with a big bubble butt.

I was not Nicki Minaj sexy,  I wasn't even half like here. Her hips are bigger her butt is bigger and her breasts are bigger.

I got into the shower and took a bath.

I got out in my small towel and grabbed my phone to check if I had any messages and of course I didn't.