Meet Everyone...

I buttoned up my cheer skirt and thrown on my socks and shoes. It was a home game which means he was gonna be there because he's on the freshman team. I get so excited when I seen him, but he never notices me. "You ready?" My mom asked knowing I had to be at the school by 12. We rushed into the car and drove to Dunkin Donuts I hopped out the car and ran inside "Can I have a Medium Iced Coffee and a Plan Bagel Toasted With Cream Cheese" Just how I like it I said to myself. In a matter of minutes my order was ready and I got back into the car. "Alright thanks bye" I ran inside with the hope of not being late. "Danny! just in time" My coach yelled when I walked in "We still have a couple minutes until the rest of the girls get here so just chill for a while" she said "Okay Brianna come to the bathroom with me please" Its always a rule for a girl not to go to the bathroom by herself. We walked out and there he was Tyree the guy I liked but he never notices me. I opened my mouth to speak "Hi Sam" he said, I waved when he said hi thinking he was talking to me looking really dumb I scratched my head. Hours passed and we were outside for the game it was freezing out, but because I was cheering I was a little warm" "Hi Tyree" I said "Hey" he responded giving me a head nod I smiled at the fact that he even noticed me.

**THE NEXT DAY**

The next day I got off my bus and walked into the building where I meet my friends everyday. Just like always Tyree and his crew were blocking the door they swear they ran the school I didn't want to hear the comments they had to say when I walked in between their little circle to get inside so I jammed my headphones in my ears and blasted music. Even though I had my headphones on I could still hear them laughing were they laughing at me? Did I have something on my face? Were they laughing at how fat I was? Things I thought people said about me when I was not around. I was standing alone for about 5 minutes until my best friends Sage and Shae walk in. "Whatsgood girl?" Sage said I laughed. Sage was a white girl that tried to be black maybe its because she had all black friends she had long dirty blonde hair, super skinny with a thigh gap. "You guys did the homework" Shae said "For history? yeah" I replied Shae was Puerto Rican which means she had that good hair most of her friends were black too. She was skinny, but chubby too either way boys still drooled over. "Look here they come" I turned around to see Tyree and his crew walk through this was their morning routine block the door, walk through. The bell rung so I said my goodbyes and went to class.