A New Home! (and new dangers?)

Chapter 1: You (reader) have just opened your eyes up onto a beautiful morning in the great new Alola region. You thought as you stretched and jumped off your bed (though it was only four feet off the ground) and thought to yourself how much it sucks to be such a short (boy/girl/other) for your age. You looked out the window and saw another magnificent morning of pokemon catching ahead of you. Then you screamed!: it was Hau!

He rose aggressively from the other side of the window, starting you. He laughed with his shut eyes and clambered in. You puffed your cheeks out and said with irritation "Hau what are you doing?! I have just woken up!"

 You puffed your cheeks out and said with irritation "Hau what are you doing?! I have just woken up!"

Hau continued laughing as he stood with closed lids in front of you. "I only came in because of the good news."

You tilted your face in question to the right side. "What news?"

"My little sister, Lillie, is waiting for you at the beach. I'm going to come with you to see her good face talk to her about our future!"

I gasped wide- Lillie was my friend Hau's sister, daughter of his father, professor Kukui and Lusamine.  I was her friend and though she was a good friend also kind of shy and not very nice usually but that's OK because shes a friend i cherish in this new strange tropical paradise of aloha!

"Ill go away right now!" I said as I leapt smally through the window and ran swiftly to the beach, with Hau following and laughing with delight again. "I'm running away from you!" I yelled to him but his speed was too much for my tiny legs. He overtook me and got to the beech before me. 

He was standing the with a horrible scream frozen in his face. I gasped and shuffled to halt. I looked up and-- continued looking!

A man was standing there, with white hair and a devilish smile coating his face

A man was standing there, with white hair and a devilish smile coating his face. He had a black coat on with whiteness. His pants were so baggy but you could still see a nasty larger part. He must have been about seven and six inches feet tall!! You felt like a dwarf looking up into his massive face that felt like miles above yours. His big body seemed to eclipse the sun. next to him a normal sized man with odd clothing on was getting gestured with his hands. 

You stooped next to Hau who was still staring up at the man with awe and terror. 

"WW- wheres lily??" he said biting on his tongue which would be out in fright. 

"Ha ha ha! There was never a lily in the first place child! I sent you the fake message. Now go down!" said the Tallman in a deep, hairy voice that seemed to at once chill and warm your spine. He scuttled closer too fast and punched Hau, and he was knocked out!! You yelled in terror but did not run. You stood like a frozen statue waiting to be punished. 

"Always remember kid, I'm the big bad boss who always beats away and never stops." But then he spun to you and said with depth, "Don't worry, I don't hit small  cute kids."

Your panic was immediately replaced by both annoyance and embarrassment. you blushed and went red. You said with a voice in severe movement: "Y- you! Just because your tall doesnt mean you can--" but the huge boy growled in scare and picked you up with his master Hand and put you over his shoulder. 

"We are going. You are going to stay here and make sure the larger child is not dead." he spoked with intimidation to the other man who squatted nearly to Hau and stroked his face, chuckling. "Sure thing boss."

As the humongous man carried you under his arm, you tried to kick and punch him. But his huge frame and strongth was too much. You couldnt hurt his thick Body! which repelled all attacks. You re signed to youre fate and let yourself be cradled, notching that he felt very warm and sturdy and the clothes made him soft: with surprise.

You fell asleep and when you HAD WOKEN UP HE WAS THERE!

End of Part 1