Chapter 5: The Set.

"Wake up." I heard someone say from a distance. I ignored it "Wake up Leo!" I slowly opened my eyes and turned my head, I was laying against him and he was laying against the car door. "Mmmm" I moaned as the painful sun hit my face. I pushed myself up with my arm against the window and sat up. Leonardo was still asleep.

"Wake him up." Said one of his body guards to me. I shock him gently.

"Leo wake up." I said yawning.

"Huh?" He mumbled still keeping his eyes closed.

"Wake up, we're here." I said.

He sat up fast and looked at his watch. "What time is it?" I asked.

"It's 7:30." Leo stretched his arms then stepped out of the car and out of eye view. I got out of the car and couldn't see Leo anywhere. I walked towards the set and waited until I heard a girl calling for extras.

"Good" she said "we've been looking for another extra. So what's going to happen us you'll be sitting at an outdoor restaurant table and Leonardo will hide in the chair across from you for a few seconds alright? You don't have any lines."

"Okay sure."

"follow the rest of the girls to hair and makeup." She said pointing to the rest of the extras.

2 hours later we were done. I walked out and sat on a table alone, there were 5 other tables with 2 on each. There were also a bunch of extras walking up and down. After everyone took their seats I heard someone, I presume to be the director yell "take 1, action." I put my head down like I was told to and seconds later I heard Leo run up and sit across from me. I could barely see him because there was a huge pot plant in between us.

"Hey." He whispered

"Hi." I whispered back, wasn't I just told I didn't had any lines? I guess I didn't care. We kept whispering to each other until we noticed everything getting completely quiet.

"Leo what do you think you're doing?" We both snapped our heads up. There he was, the movie director standing in front of us. "Come on we don't have time for this."

"I'm sorry.. I guess I must have gotten carried away." Leo said looking away from me.

The director sighed and went back to his position. Leo got up as well. "Take 2, action" he yelled. This time Leo sat down next to me, looked around and got up again like he was supposed to. It was done, after 2 takes I was finished. Just then I heard a bell. "That's the cut everyone." The director yelled. After everyone had left Leo approached me. "I'm done for the day."

"Already?" I asked, I thought they were just taking a break.

"I was in there for an hour before you came out."

"Oh.." So it only took an hour to do his makeup then.

"Hey I think I left my bag at your hotel." I said after feeling my pockets for my phone.

"That isn't a problem you can come and get it." Leo said smiling at me.

A/N: You know the drill, if you like it tell me and I'll post more:)