What the frickfrack, it's chapter 1

LYDIA'S POV
I walked into town to meet up with Regan who was smoking in a weird slouched position against the side of Waterstones, wearing her leather jacket and boots. With Regan was a boy I'd never seen before, him looking at me felt more amazing than arguing with all of my friends combined (arguing with my friends was better than anything I'd ever done until soon;)

"Hey, did you know that 7,500 tweets are sent per second."

"No, and I don't care either." Regan replied.

"The fûck? Nerd." Draco said scornfully.

I felt my knees go weak that Draco even talked to me!! I didn't care that he'd insulted me, all I cared about was the amazing sound of his voice. His gorgeous slicked back blonde hair made him look like an angel from heaven.
................................................................
I sat in class listening to our English teacher droning on about Darkwood manner and her 'alter-ego'. I saw Isla staring at Maela, and my thoughts turned to Draco, he was the most interesting person I'd ever met.

"Oi, Lydia! Who you daydreaming 'bout?" Asked Ella across the room.

"No one!" I said defensively, I knew she was probably daydreaming about Regan.

Gosh, when had my friends all suddenly conveniently got love lives at the same time? My mind wondered back to Draco and I thought about when I would be able to see him. I quickly scribbled a note to Regan.

When are you next seeing Draco, can I come? L

I stealthily pasted the note to Regan and watched her expression as she read it, I quickly got a reply.

Sure, tomorrow I think, is someone is luuve?? You owe me a pack of cigarettes though! R

Wow, was Regan evil, and where would I get her cigarettes, my parents would kill me if I bought some. But anything to see Draco again...

A/N: I'm not very good at writing so sorry for the bad quality. Hope you enjoyed. Please check out the other books in the series:
Charlotte's Inaccuracies,
Ella's Inaccuracies,
Isla's Inaccuracies.
Thanks for reading please vote and comment!!