A unforgettable summer.

Jenna wake up! Cameron my brother shouted as he barged in my hotel room. And yes I mean Cameron as in Dallas. We were both Vine famous. And he was one year older than me. ( I'm 17 ). Shut up Cam I yelled as I crawled out of my warm cozy bed. I went in my bathroom and took a quick shower. I washed my hair with my vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner. When I was done I scrunched my hair since its already curly. But it makes them looked a little more tamed. Then, I put a red bandana in my hair to look like a headband. Of course, Taylor taught me how too. I got changed into a bleach denim pair of high waisted shorts and a cropped shirt that says: get on my level. Then I slipped on my grey vans, grabbed my phone and headed out with Cam. We were going down to the lobby to meet up with a few boys from magcon. But the one I was really excited to see was Taylor. We both were kinda alike.

Braces, love bandanas, funny, wild, and LOVED to party. But trust me, if Cameron knew that Taylor took his little sister to party's and night clubs he would kill him. Well me and Taylor have been dating for about 4 months. Cam somewhat doesn't even But we're gonna tell him when we get to the room. When we got to the lobby I seen a boy that has a smile that makes me melt.

Taylor's.

I was so excited and so was he we forgot anyone was around.... Especially Cam. That's when we passionately made out and he asked for a entrance so I let him in.. Then we heard someone yelling at Taylor. It was Cameron. Oh how much I dreaded this.