Chapter 3

Jenna P.O.V

We waited a while but me and Taylor went to talk to Cam. "Knock Knock" Matt answered the door. Hey Jenna! Hey Taylor! He said as he hugged me. Are you okay? He asked. You look like you've been crying. I told him about Cam and he said everything would workout. See, Matt wasn't there when it all went down. But Carter, and Brent. Cameron just got out of the shower when he seen me and Taylor standing there hand and hand. He gave him a dirty look and sit down. After a hour of talking, yelling, screaming, apologizing, crying, laughing, and silence. He finally said its ok he just doesn't want me hurt. He also apologized for calling me a ugly slut and said he didn't mean it. See me and Cam are really close but when he called me all that I died inside. But it's all over now, and I'm happy. So me and Taylor went back to the room while the boys went out.

Back at the room•--•

Me and Taylor were messing around wrestling, as usual. But then my big butt rolled off the bed with Taylor! He helped me up and I payed on my bed. Taylor hovered over me and kept looking at my eyes to my lips. Just like I did with him. Then me started to make out. He asked for a entrance and I quickly excepted it. It lasted about 10 minutes before he picked me up and put me on the wall. He kissed down my neck and got my sweet spot. I tried not to moan or anything but I did. Oh well he thought it was hot. He took of his shirt and started rubbing his hand up and down my leg. I ran my hand through his hair and he was still kissing my neck. He carried me to the bed and started to take my shirt off. I had on a black bandeau so he just stared. I laughed and we made out again. But then there was a knock on the door before we got any farther. And of course, it was Carter and Brent. We both put our shirts back on and ran to the door. Then Brent spoke up. HEY! Brent yelled. HEY! I yelled back. Wanna go to the mall? Says Carter Of course. I said yes. I loved shopping sooo much. So we went to Orlando to the Florida mall. We were staying in Daytona Beach Fl. I love that place so much. We live here in Florida but in Tampa. Taylor moved from Indiana so he could see me more. Awwwhhhhh. It didn't take us all long but we got there. Finally, BRENT CARTER CAMERON MATTHEW TAYLOR. IT'S TIME TO SHOP WITH ME! I screamed. Oh no Taylor yelled as we all laughed.