To Justine

Justine lifted her back leg and once she raised it as high as it could go, she let it bended and fall to the side along with her back.

Justine was a ballet dancer, but she had a love for contemporary. The usually sadness the dancer shared through his or her's movement was something unlike anything Justine ever felt.

She turned off the music and looked at herself in the mirror. Sweat dripped from her forehead, and Justine wondered if her cousin's loved other styles of dance as much. All her cousin's attended Ever After High, but only up until Legacy Year. Then they are shipped off to the Royal Ballet Academy, where they don't really do anything other than ballet.

There are no mirrorcast to watch, no clubs to join, to parties on the weekends. They don't even have any comfort food for you to eat, just the healthiest options during meal time. She won't know anyone there, and she would leave her friends behind.

And she probably would be the only girl who has never been kissed.

It wasn't like getting kiss was on top of Justine's to do list, but when your locker was right next to Ashlynn Ella you might want to know what it would be like. Hunter's tongue found it's way into Ashlynn's throat every morning, though Ashlynn didn't seem to enjoy it as much as Hunter.

Justine grabbed her bag, through on her sweatshirt, and left the studio.

"Down already, you have the studio bucked for another half an hour," Duchess said from the ground, where she was stretching.

"Well I guess it's your lucky day," Justine said dryly.

"Are you ok," Now if you know anything about Ever After High, you know that this isn't the type of question that Duchess Swan of all people would ask.

"I don't know," Justine said honestly, dropping next to Duchess. "I don' know if I want to stay here or go to RBA."

"Stay here, I won't have any competition with out you," Duchess said, as she began to stretch out her overspilt.

Justine let out a dry laugh.

"Seriously," Duchess said, "First of all, you would hurt your friends if you leave. Second, your growing as a dancer, even if it isn't as much as you would if you were at Royal Ballet. And third, even if you do go a part of you would still want to be here."

Justine looked at Duchess as she began to get up. Duchess packed up her things before looking down on Justine, in the literal sense, "I do hope you stay Justine. You fit in really well here."

A nice silence passed between the two and right as Duchess was going to open the door, Justine asked, "Can I ask you... a sort of odd question?"

"I think you just did," Duchess said, smirking, as she pressed her back against the door, "Shot."

"Have you ever been kissed," Justine said quickly, earning herself a crazy look from Duchess, "Like is it normal for someone our age to have been kissed?"

Duchess chuckled before replying, "Ya it's normal to have been kissed when your 15. And it's also normal to have been kissed after your 15. I personally got my first kiss when I was 13 but thats a story for another time."

Duchess walked into the studio leaving Justine on the floor.

Justine didn't even understand herself why she was so obsessed with this. Maybe because if someone wanted to kiss her then she would could give her parents a reason for her to stay.

"See ya Justine," Duchess said, as she shut the door.

Justine got off the floor, because nobody really liked the floor.

As she walked down the hall, she saw kids chasing each other, laughing, and just being teenagers. For some, this would be the last time in their life they could have the chance to be teenagers.

As she walked up the stair to her dorm because it was on the third floor of the dorms, she pulled out a letter in her bag and pushed it into Cupid's love letter box, it's contents holding the same question she had asked Duchess only minutes before. Cupid had small mail boxes all around the school, so if at any moment you had a love problem you could send her a letter from almost anywhere in the school.

She finally made it to her floor, gratefully that her dorm was the first one in the hallway. Next to the door though was her roommate, Ramona Badwolf.

Justine gulped as Ramona looked up at her with those steel blue eyes.

"Bout time," she huffed, "I forgot my key and have been waiting here for a half an hour."

"How can you keep forgetting your key, you remember everything I have to bring to class and yet you can't even keep track of any of you things," Justine chuckled, and if she had looked behind her as she opened the door she would have seen Ramona blush.

"Hey this is for you," Ramona said, picking up a letter from the ground.

Justnie put her bag by her bed, and toke the letter from Ramona's hand.

"Aren't you going to open it," Ramona asked.

"I think I'll do it later," Justine said, as she flopped down on her bed.

"Are you sure," Ramona asked, clearly wanting Justine to open it now.

"It's not from the school, so it must not be urgent."