Date

*not edited*

Sophia

I've been home all weekend. I haven't talked to Grayson or Bea. I'm just not feeling good. And plus I'm still a little annoyed at what Grayson said. I know it's not that big of a deal, but it pissed me off that he changes his mood to suddenly.

This wasn't the first time that happened. I get up from bed and walk down stairs to the living room where my mom is with Mia. They are both watching Ellen. My mom is obsssesed with her, its crazy.

"Sophia I made some chicken, if your hungry'' she says. I smile and thank her. I walk into the kitchen and grab some dinner. I make myself a bowl of fruit and take everything with me to the backyard. Its a really nice day outside, so why not enjoy the beautifulness.

I sit down in the glass table my moms insisted on buying for when we have guest over. I grab my phone and go on YouTube. I start watching some videos of Shane Dawson, Mel Joy and Bea's.

my phone buzzes and I look up as I put the piece of chicken on my mouth. I see Graysons name on the screen and I slightly smile. I get this feeling in my stomach just thinking of him texting me.

Grayson- hey

Sophia- hi

Grayson- I'm sorry

Sophia- I'm over it. lets forget about that, please?

Grayson - only if you agree hanging out with me

Sophia - when?

Grayson- now

Sophia- where?

Grayson- meet me at the beach

Sophia- ok

+

I get up and take everything back to the kitchen. I put my plates in washing machine and walk back to living room.

"Mom, can I go hang out with Bea at the beach?" I ask. I'm not telling her I'm going with Grayson because she'll probably not let me go, since it's pretty dark.

"Yes, just please be careful Sophia" she says as she picks up Mia and tells me she gonna go take her a bath.

"I will, thanks" I say and smile. She smiles and shakes her head. I run to my room and quickly change out of my sweat pants and hoodie. I change into some black jeans, a gray t-shirt.

After if trying to fix my hair I end up wearing a maroon beanie. I put on chapstick and mascara before I grab my phone and camera to take some pictures of the sky and ocean.

I grab the house keys and decide to take my bike today. I put on my headphones and listen to music as I bike to the beach.

+

I lock my bike and text Grayson asking where he is. He tells me he's where we first talked. Which is where I was sitting.

There's a few people just chilling or doing yoga. I walk down the sand and smile once I see Grayson back staring out at the sunset.

I sit next to him and sigh.

"You brought your camera?" Is the first thing he asks. I look down at my lap and then at him.

His eyes are glossy and he has pink cheeks.

"Are you good?" I ask noticing his voice sound shaky.