Chapter 5

Brooklyn's POV

I looked at Brandon, and he looked at me. "Cam, I don't know." Brandon said. "A dare's a dare." "Fine, but only if it's OK with Brooklyn." Everyone looked at me. "I mean sure, we have to do a dare right?" I said nervously. I looked at Jackie and she gave me a thumbs up. Brandon and I got up. He walk toward me and took my hand. Blake got out his phone and said, "I'll star it when the door closes." Brandon walked me to a closet and shut the door. I heard the timer start.

Brandon and I stared at each other, then I said, "We have to do it so let's-" I was interrupted by him kissing me. His lips were so soft and they moved together with passion. He began to tug at my shirt. We broke the kiss and pulled each other's shirts off. We started our make out session again with even more passion. He slowly moved to my neck. He found my sweet spot right away and I started to moan. "You like that?" he asked. "Mhm." was all I could get out. I started to take his pants off when I heard the buzzer on Blake's phone. Then knocks on the door. Brandon and I started putting our clothes back on. When we were dressed, he looked at me one more time, until he took my hand and we walked out together.

Brandon's POV

Brooklyn and I walked out of the closet together. I loved what just happened. She was so gentle and I loved it. I of course wanted to keep going, but Brooklyn stopped when the buzzer sounded. I was so upset. Jacob was even more upset. He told me before the party that he liked her, but once I saw her I was like whoa. I wanted her and was so happy that this happened. When we were out of the closet, we sat back down. She didn't even sit next to me. It was like nothing happened. Because of that, Jacob was happy.