Chapter 1: Same Old Game We Play

Izaya's POV:

It was just like any other day in Ikebukuro; busy streets flooded with humans, Simon standing outside of his sushi restaurant telling humans about the place, and Celty riding down town on another mysterious job.

Did I mention the angry man who was swinging a stop sign towards me? No? Well, now you know.

I had done nothing wrong, as always. I had simply came to see this great city, only to cross paths with the strongest man in Ikebukuro.

Heiwajima Shizuo.

He hated my guts more than anyone could ever anger him, even seeing me suddenly pissed  him off.

I laughed as he took another swing, only for me to quickly dodge his attack.

"IZAAAAYA!" The blond yelled out in anger, swinging the sign like you would swing a baseball bat.

I laughed again. Never had he ever hit me when we played. It was a wonderful feeling to feel powerful.

My black flurry ears twitched in joy.

He soon grew more angry, and threw the stop sign somewhere off to the side, not caring where it crashed or who it hit.

"Awe, giving up already?" I taunted. "We were just having fun~!" I complained playfully.

"Shut up, flea." Shizuo snarled in reply. He looked off to the side and his expression softened. He suddenly allowed his muscles to relax, and somehow stopped himself from killing the brunette right then and there.

"I don't have time for this." He stated. Shoving his hands in his pockets and sighed loudly.

"Giving up so early? That's not like you." I smirked, bringing out my switchblade from my sleeve and twirling it around like keys.

"Yeah, well I've got somewhere to be, so I'll kill you some other time." The blond said, glaring at Izaya.

At this statement, Izaya's smirked faltered a little. "Where are you going?" He asked in slight curiosity.

"Nothing of your concern." Shizuo hissed, his dog ears flattening against his head, he turned around without another word, and began to leave.

"Bye Shizu-chan~!" Izaya waved the man goodbye. His tail wrapped around his left hand.

"Tsk," Was all Shizuo said, as he left.

Hope you enjoyed this! I'm looking forward to continue writing it. Vote and comment for next chapter.

Words: 358 + A/N= 397

Also I do not own Drrr. I own the plot to this story.

[2/7/17]

-Lena