Chapter 2

**Nash's POV**

"Holy shit bro watch this." Cam hands me his phone with a girl singing. She was singing to Lost Boy by Ruth B. Damn she sings like an angel. She looks about Hayes' age. "Hey bro come watch this." I tell Hayes. "I'm busy." Hayes says not taking his eyes off his phone. I rolled my eyes. "I'm gonna smack cam Hayes." Cam whispers to me.

He sneaks in the back and put shaving cream on his hand. I start recording and Cam sneaks quietly behind Hayes and smacks him with the cream everywhere. "Cam you are so dead!" He says and chases Cam. I stopped recording and put my phone down.

**the next morning**

**Zoey's POV**

"Z! Z! Wake up!" I was shaken up. "What the fuck Chloe it's too early!" I groan. "I'm helping you pack remember. Oh my god I can't believe I'm meeting my husband tomorrow!" She squeals and jumps up and down on my bed. "Ughh, let me sleep Chloe it's like 7." I say kicking her off my bed. "It's 11 what ya talkin about" she laughs. "5 more minutes." I close my eyes again. "No, get your ass up and eat then we'll pack." She pulls me up but she was too weak. "You better get up right now or I'll fart on your face." She says. I jolted up. "I'm up, and get your ass away from me." I laugh.

I did my morning routine and ate brunch then Chloe and I started packing. Chloe opened my closet and literally started taking all my clothes out. "Hey why so much clothes? We're only gonna be there for like 3 days." I say. "Nope, we're there for 2 weeks." She says. "What? That's too long, I'm flying home after 3 days." I say. "No, Zoey please!" She pleads again. "Chloe, I-" "Zoey please please please!" She cuts me off. "Fine fine, just shut up you're literally so loud." I laugh.

After about an hour or two we finished packing, well after about an hour Chloe stopped and just went on her phone. "Awh, my poor husband." She says looking at her phone. "What?" I asked. "He got smacked cam." She showed me a video of him getting smacked cam. I just rolled my eyes.

"I'm bored Chloe!" I plop on my bed. "Well come here and watch videos of Hayes with me." She says. "No, let's do something actually fun." I say. "Hey! Watching him is fun." She defended. "Let's go skate around the park." I say. "Uhm no, not today. I don't have time to crush and hurt myself because I'm seeing my husband tomorrow." She says. "Ugh why are you even my friend, you're no fun!" I whined. "Because you love me, now let's just go watch a movie." She puts her phone down, finally!

After we watched the movie it was 6:30 pm. "I gotta go home Z." She says. "What? Why so early?" I ask. "I have to get my beauty sleep so I look extra hot tomorrow." She says and I laugh. We say bye to each other and she left.