The Accidental Kiss

Sara

My fist landed directly on one side of  his lips .And it caused his lips to bleed 
bringing me much satisfaction from my punch though I my own fist  got hurt for punching him so hard.

Because this is the punch he deserves....

His shocked face gave me much satisfaction...

That jerk oviously had never imagined even in his weirdest dream that someone would reply him like that & in a few seconds his shocked face turned into an angry one..

He cleched his fist due to anger & his face turned red due to it.

Chanyeol"You!...."  saying that he grabbed my shoulder & started to shake me violently due to anger ...

I struggled in his grip & tried to free myself from him..

Within this time all the eyes in the cantene were directed towards us ...

They were watching with anticipation  trying to predict in their mind  what is gonna in the next moment ...

Our fight almost became physical when suddenly  I  tripped  causing me lose my balance .
I fell on the ground along with Chanyeol..

My body landed on top of him & my  face on his face causing our lips to touch accidentaly.

Everyone was way too shocked to even react including my friends as well as of  Chanyeol...

His eyes as well as mine widen due to what happened ..

We froze in our situation for this unwanted & accidental kiss......

**********

Hey guys

I updated twice in this week .Though its a short update,It is a gift from mine for your love & support for this sory...
Please vote ..🤗🤗
❤❤❤❤

**********