U n o

Another tournament ended with a tremendous bang. You were part of the crowd, that loud roar of once again; the king of Game. Won another duel against with Seto, their bitter rivalry never ends. That huge grin never left on your face, you were proud of Atem. Once everything was done, you head outside and waited for him. But you felt some couple arm wrapped around your waist. Causing you to turn around but you were meet by a pair of purple eyes.

"Whoa, is okay. It's me." Atem reassures you as he smiles gently.

You sigh, eventually able to wrap your (s/t/c)'s arm around his waist. "Don't do that."

"Hm... No promise." Atem flashes an innocent grin.

You had to laugh it out, it was impossible to pretend to be mad at him. Once the good laughter passes, you were able to go sneak a kiss on his cheek.

"Great duel by the way; I knew you could win this."

Atem blink, twice. But chuckle it out. "I thank you for that; also I appreciate for you to come see me dueling."

You smiled. "Of course, what kind of girlfriend I would be?"

Atem plant a chaste kiss on your lip. "The best kind one."

Of course, you had to blush out. "Teaser."

Atem let out a hearty laughter. "What would be a King without his Queen?"

This caught you pretty off. "Q-Queen?"

He smirks directly at you. "Of course, (y/n) is my Queen."

Now you kind want to wipe that smirk out of his face, from your arm move the waist to the neck. You were able to pull him to almost crush your lips with him. Atem tense of all sudden action but eventually he calms down and holds you closer to him. It grew heated and passion, although, there could be some tongue involvement. Then again, the need of air was so great; it cockblocks both of you. Both out of near air look into each other's eyes. Your (e/c)'s into his purple's one.

"What was that?" Atem said, in between air with words but he pulls out his smirk.

You try to frown but fail. "A kiss, dummy."

"A kiss from my beautiful Queen." Atem chuckle before gives you a quick kiss.

Info:

Tumblr = mavhenansiha.tumblr
Instagram = GalaxyFantasma
Quotev = @.Galaxyfantasma
AO3 = GalaxySkull
Twitter = Probably not but tba