1

-Noahs POV-

I remember the moment I had first realized that I was in love with Carson. We were in a crowd with our friends and Carson's tie looked really messy. "Want me to fix your tie, Carson? It's looks kind of messed up." He blushed.

"Sure" Carson towered over me, as I was shorter than him. I continued to tie his tie, under and over (A/N I don't know how to tie a tie sooo) I glanced up to Carson who was staring into my eyes. I blushed as I finished the knot.

I smiled awkwardly. "T-thanks" Carson stuttered. 'Don't mention it pal' I didn't just want to be pals. I want to be more than just pals.

'I was wondering if you'd like to come over to my house? To play some games.' He blushed as he rubbed his neck. 'Sure.' He laughed as the crowd soon dispersed.

I was so excited to go to Carson's house. It would be even more awesome if I could stay the night at his house. If only.

-TIME SKIPPERS!-

Carson came up behind me and startled me while I was talking to Chloe, who was getting ready to leave.

I jumped scaring Kristin, Chloe's locker neighbor, making her bump into Chance. 'Yo Fool! Watch where you're going!' Chance barked at her jokingly.

Kristin laughed as she ruffled Chance's hair playfully. He giggled as she continued conversation with him.

'Bye Chloe!' I said as Carson grabbed my shoulders. I blushed. 'Ready to go to my house?' He said happily. I nodded eagerly as he grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hallway. Friday was one of the only days that we didn't have basketball practice.

He pulled me outside of the school and into the crowd of students. Glares and scowls were received from many people as Carson was technically holding my hand.

He pulled me to an empty sidewalk as he then noticed his strong grasp onto my hand. He blushed and apologized.

-TIME SKIPPERS-

Once we were at his house he unlocked the door with his house key and showed me inside. I took off my shoes, not wanting to stain the carpet with my filthy shoes.

He took off his size 11 and a half shoes and guided me upstairs to his room. He had a nice room.

I sat on his queen sized bed as he turned on the TV. I smiled as he flipped over to Regular Show. He was such a dork.

'I was wondering if you'd like to stay the night, Noah' I blushed. 'Let me text my mom.'

I knew she would let me. I was ecstatic. 'Hey mom. Can I stay at Carson's house tonite for a sleepover?' I texted jokingly.

'Of course Babe' I smiled and rushed back to Carson. 'I'm allowed to stay!' I said eagerly.

He grinned widely as he soon went back to the TV. He had changed into some sweat pants from when I was gone.

I sighed, he didn't seem as happy as I was. 'What's wrong Noah?' He asked. 'Nothing.' I said as I perked up and sat next to him.

He inched his hand over to mine. I blushed as I saw what he was doing. I grabbed his hand as he started to blush madly.

I got more comfortable as I leaned back, placing my head into one of Carson's pillows. It smelt like him. I released his hand and curled up in a ball near the pillow, just after slipping off my jacket

I turned my attention to the TV, just changing my direction I was in. There was space behind me and I guess Carson was tired because he just nuzzled into my hoode.

I chuckled as my eyes grew heavier by the second. I decided I would take a nap.

-SLEEPY TIME YO-

I woke up and glanced at Carson's digital clock. 4:45. My nap was about an hour and a half long.

I sighed and stretched, soon after realizing that a certain someone's arms were snaked around my waist. I blushed and remained still.

After getting comfortable, I decided, 'Why not enjoy this?' I faced Carson and nuzzled my head into his chest as he smiled, I then noticed that he was awake.