The Terror Twins

Cat P.O.V.

Laying in bed all day its just feel right

Laying in bed all day its just feel right. its friday i have school but its feel so warm and comfy in my bed all day. I was about to fall asleep suddenly I feel someone was jumping on my bed I looked around and found sideswipe jumping on my bed "Wake up time for school" while jumping in my bed like a monkey. and sunny with his 'not that friendly face' looking around my room and sitting at edge of my bed. "Stop jumping on my bed like a monkey and I don't feel like going to school today" I said try to grab sideswipe legs. and finally he stop jumping in my bed. "why are you sick? oh no sunny we should ratchet" he said worry "no there are other reasons" I said closing eyes trying to sleep again "wait are you ditching school?" sides with his curious tones and smirk growing in face. I choose to ignore him and try to fall asleep. suddenly sideswipe lift me out from my bed.

 "so you are ditching school its okay if you want to ditch school but we not let you sleep in your bed all day. how about we just hang around the mall or somewhere else."he said. "I want to stay in bed all day besides my hobby if too girly" I said while try to get comfy in his arm which is not comfy. "im sure we can handle, right sunny?" "no if that hobby were shopping no femme shopping takes forever and I don't want to walking around mall with her shopping bags" "oh cmon sunny" "your name is sunstreakers and your nickname is sunny but its dont match your personalities at all" I said giggling and sunny give me look 'don't you dare talk to me like that ever again' and his famous glares "well your name is catherine and your nick name is cat but you dont have fluffy fur or cat ears like those walking furball made of snow" he said pointing at snowball who is sleeping quietly in the sofa."as much as I like see you guys fighting but im bored so lets just go shopping at least kitty cat wont sleeping all day like that white hairball".

"I would take a bath and change clothes if you put me down" I said try to get off. "But I thought I'm going to come and keep you company and maybe guard you" sides said pouting. "NO" I said try to get down from sides and end up in the floor. he offered me his hand I grab his hand and he lift me up twirl me make stumble and fall in his arm "are you sure you don't want me to keep you company in the bathroom?" he said pouting "No, im going to to take bath alone" I said getting up from his arm and walk away to bathroom lock the door.

Sunny P.O.V 

"reminds me again why are you my twins?" I said and glares at him." because primus says so?" I grinned at him "I hate femme squishy and I hate going shopping and walking in the mall carry her shopping bags" I said crossing my arm on my chest "oh cmon sunny dont be so moody sometimes pleasee lets get to know her better" he said while petting the walking hairball or that white furball "fine"

Cat P.O.V 

I better text mikaela so maybe he and sam and bumblebee can come shopping. if im going with sunny better have friend in case he killed me I need protection from my friend.{btw if you are reading im a shopaholic in real life hehe}.

"MIKAELLLAAAA LETS GO SHOPPING TODAY and maybe we could to salon first"

"you're ditching school again huh?"

"hehe. oh cmon it'll be fun and maybe we could dress up the guys and put them in ridiculous outfits and take a photo of them. pleasee I feel like sunny going to kill me"

"fine. I don't think sunny is going to kill you there are rule that autobots don't harm humans"

"yeah sure"

I said finishing my make up and wear this outfits

and im nervous what gonna happen to me in next hour

So hey guys and yeah it took me long time to update im so sorry. School give me a lot by i mean a lot like a milion tons work to do.so yeah sorry. hope you like this new chapter SORRY FOR THE BAD GRAMMAR AND WRONG SPELLING. thank you for reading and I will update next chapter soon as possible.