The Imposters

The Imposters.

   I sat in math class bored as usual. I saw that Latrell was answering most of the questions. He usually never did I thought about it then decided that it was nothing. I sat beside him at Lunch he put his arm around my waist while talking to his friend Marlex and Unique. He tighted his grip whitch made me feel uncomfortable.

  I sighed walking home "Mya Wait up!" I heard Latrell's voice I turned around seeing he was with his best friend Jordyn. I continued walking Latrell tried to grab my hand I didn't let him because I was so tired from school he put a arm around me. "Hey Latrell you want to go to Uniques house? He's home." Jodryn said Latrell frowned at Jordyn. "Not today.. Jordyn. I want to spend time with Mya since its Thursday." He told Jordyn smiling at me. Jordyn nodded his head he left to go to his house waving bye. "So you want to hang? I will be home alone." Latrell asked me I shrugged. "Okay I take that as a yes, Kit Kat."

        We sat on Latrells bed in silence I layed down. I had never been to Latrells house before it was bigger than mine. "So what do we do now?" I asked him. He layed down beside me and kissed me. "I have a Idea." He told me I sat up. "This isn't right." I said getting up. "What do you mean?" He asked me I walked over to his door. "Latrell are you feeling okay?" I asked walking out of the room. "Never better." He said kissing me again. I pulled away from him he was acting weird and strange. "I think I'm going to go." I told him walking down the stairs. He pulled my arm his smile faded. "Mya. Mya. Mya." I looked at him as he said by name repeatedly I got scared. I heard a knock Latrell's door he didn't my go my arm. He opened the door. "Hey do you want to play grand theft auto?" The voice said it was Latrells friend Marlex. "No Marlex. I'm busy right now." Latrell shut the door in his face. I knew that this wasn't Latrell he would never say no to playing grand theft auto. "Your not Latrell. Where is Latrell?" I said trying to reach the door handle. "What do you mean Mya?" Latrell or who ever it was said its voice got deep.

   I reached for the door handle and ran outside I saw Marlex was still outside. "Hey Mya! Is something wrong?" Marlex said I went over to him. "Thats not Latrell." I said catching my breath. Marlex looked at me weird. "That's Latrell how could it not be?" He said. The fake Latrell soon came over to us I didn't say anything. "Hey Marlex I'm sorry about the game I will Play tomorrow." Latrell said his voice wasn't deep anymore. He looked over at me then he looked over at Marlex again. "Its Okay I will play with Jordyn Later. Oh and Mya thinks your not you." He said Latrell and Marlex laughed. He pulled me closer to him. "Well you see.. Her head hurts so Maybe thats why." I hoped Marlex could tell he was lying. "Hey you want to go to my house My moms away for a while." Marlex asked the fake Latrell told him yes. 

    I layed on the couch thinking Marlex was in his room playing xbox. Who I thought was Latrell walked over to me he leaned over me. "Hows my baby doing?" i frowned trying to push him off. "Your not fooling me." I told him. "Get off me!" I screamed Marlex heard me I pushed Latrell on the ground. "Woah." Was all Marlex said.