Chapter 2

The imposters.

I stood up and walked outside.

Latrell's Pov 

   My head hurt really bad I tried standing up but my arm was tied. I heard footsteps and had no Idea were I was. "Oh. Hey Latrell." A voice said but I couldn't recognize it. "Wheres Mya?" I asked worrying about her. "Shes fine don't worry about her." The mysterious voice said.

   "People wonder where I am." I said trying to get free. "Oh. well I have someone that's supposed to be you. And we'll live your life." The mysterious person said. "What do you mean?" I asked him having no clue what he meant. I saw someone come towards me it looked like Jordyn. "You see this is not Jordyn. But a exact look alike." I heard the voice echo the thing that looks like Jordyn walked away. I desperately looked for something there was nothing.

Mya's Pov

  I walked to the the spot in the woods that me and Latrell went to last night. I looked around for anything I looked down and saw that Latrell's phone was on the ground I picked it up and started walking back to where Marlex was.

             "See!" I told Marlex I didn't notice Unique was here now. "Latrell would never drop his phone in the woods!" I told him practically shouted at him. Marlex pulled my arm whispering: "Okay you have a point. But then who is this?" He said Unique walked over to us wanting to know what was happening. "I know you don't like me.. But Latrell's your friend." I told them both I forgot Unique didn't know what we were talking about. No one said anything I started getting frustrated. "Fine! I will do it myself!" I yelled at them storming off to where I found Latrell's phone. Not realizing the Fake Latrell was following me.

Latrell's Pov

        I saw there was a pole I reached over and got it. I kept hitting it against the rope around my arm I finally got free. There was only one problem I didn't know where I was. I found the door when I stepped outside I realized I was just in the woods near my house I turned around but the building wasn't there. Woah. I thought.

        I started to walk up to my house when I saw Mya. "Mya!" I said her name she turned to me and ran towards me. She gave me a hug but I fell on the ground she did to she started laughing. "What Happened? Where did you? Are You Okay?" She asked me like 1,000 questions. "My Girl." I heard someone say I looked around there was someone that looked just like me. He grabbed her arm she started kicking and fighting. I punched the monster in the face its eyes turned a bright blue Mya hid behind me. I started fighting the monster. "Hey!" Mya screamed me and the monster turned at her she looked very confused. The monsters eyes were now the same color as mine. "I-I don't know who is the real one." She said stuttering I took a step towards her but she stepped back. "Kit Kat its me. Lets just go home." The monster said walking closer to her. "Nooooo stay back!" She said pulling out a knife. I could see she was very scared. "If you come any closer.. I-I'll stab you! ..Both!"