Le Characters

This chapter is still a work in progress.

BASED ON REAL PEOPLE. BUT YOU'LL NEVER KNOW WHO.
mwhahahahahaha.

Dawn - aka everythingquack; ha, do I seriously have to-- likes various things. Can't pick between either cats or dogs. Has lots of friends and is pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.

Kristelle - aka @psychoEyePatch; likes anime and unicorns. Has several aliases such as Kristy, Kris, and Shoelace Girl. Friends w/ Dawn and Jamie. Thomas is her "best friend."

Selwyn - aka @SelwynHeaven8; really nice person to be friends with. Actually, friends with lots and you can probably get along with her easily. Not quite like Alvin, but something like that...

Thomas (but we call him Tom) - Weirdo. He's pretty chill if you think about it... I don't really get him most of the time, tbh. Friends w/ Ben and Alvin. "BEST friends" w/ Kristy unicorn.

Alvin - Alvin and the Chipmunks!... okay not. But he has this like, signature high-pitch squeal of his. Idk. But what I do know is that FIST-BUMPS ARE OUR THING!! Gets along w/ honestly everyone, it make me cri inside.

Ben - He is literally always chill, it's crazy!! Can be mad but still seem super calm, like whaaaatt?? Friends w/ Tom and Alvin. *cough cough*

Jamie - Our local Shawn Mendes and anime fangirl, you'll probably find her listening to music. Friends w/ Dawn and Kristelle.

Josh - Major history nerd, likes talking  about the wartimes n' Hilter... Weird guy, I know.

Nick - Josh's partner in crime, also a history nerd. Likes to paint figures. Secretly posts memes on Instagram.

Danielle - The potato god and saviour. Reaaalllly likes potatoes and basketball.

More peoplez in the future!!