3. TGIF don't do it all again

It had been 3 months since my last breakdown, in the bathroom. I was doing some therapy and even if at first I didn't liked the idea very much, I started to open up a little bit. I was starting to feel kinda good. No more papparazzis, no more breakdowns, and all I was thinking about was letting the light in and get out of the whole I have fallen into. Angela was probably the person who had helped me the most through all this. But of course my family, and Shannon and Markus and Johnny and all the others were essencial through my healing process. 

I was just in the living room, with the phone in my hands, sitten on the couch while tweeting something to my KatyCats, when the front door opened and Markus and Shannon came into the room.

"Hey, what's up you two?"

"Well, since it's been a while since we last hang out together, well, I was thinking about going to a small pool party in the afternoon, what do you think?" Shannon said with a big smile on her face.

"And we can't take a 'no' for an answer, come on Kate, it'll be fun, you deserve it!" Markus said that while sitting next to me on the couch and putting his hand on my shoulder.

I didn't really felt like going, because the only times I was out of the house was when I went to my little walks with Angela and shopping once or twice with Shannon. But the way they were smiling at me, the brightness in their eyes, and the hope they had for me to say yes. Just made me change my mind and a "yes" came out of my mouth.

"YEEEY, we leave in an hour baby" Markus told me.

"And we should go pick our bikinis and clothes and stuff! Come on Katy!" Shannon was so happy that I just couldn't take it and hugged her, she hugged me back.

"What was that for hun?" Shannon said that, but I'm sure she knew why I did it.

"Oh, nothing, you're just the best!" 

Me and Shannon were dressing up while Markus was sitting in my bed telling us what we should or should not wear.

In the end, I was wearing a simple black bikini and a blue dress, and shannon was wearing a pink bikini and a white dress just like mine. We took our sunglasses and went to the car.

After, like half hour we arrived to the party. We were in front of a big house with a huge pool and loud music and lots of people.

"Who's house is this?" I asked. But no replies. "Oh my God, please tell me you know who's house is this!"

Markus turned his head away and Shannon just laughed,

"It doesn't mater Kate, somone asked us to go so, we go!" 

Shannon said that, and we entered the house, where we heard the music loudly. 

After getting used to the music, we started recognizing some people. We stopped to talk with Selena Gomez and with other people we knew. 

I was just sitting next to the pool, with my drink on one hand and with the phone on the other while Shannon and Markus were dancing like crazy in the swimming pool. When I heard some familiar voice:

"Heeeey, gurrl! What you doing here? I missed yaaa!" I turned my head, and there was the most beautiful readhead, Bonnie was coming at me, with her arms open and with two drinks on her hands.

"Bonnie, omg! I thought you weren't here in New York or something!"

"I was baby, but now I'm baaaack!"

"wohooo, that means party right now, right?"

"of course!, let's grab some drinks?"

"You already have drinks Bon"