Shhhh~

During homeroom, Goth was organizing the manga books and making sure everything was in order. Mister Nightmare was in the back checking books that are due. It was all peaceful till... "Hey GOTH" A female voice filled the library. It was 09:05 am so he expected it to be some girl coming from their homeroom to quickly grab some books before class started. Next, you know is "BOOOOOO" it was Xahji his little sister. well, she wasn't so little, she was almost his height, just an inch shorter and she's 17. "Shhh Sis, it's a library, not a cafeteria!" He smiled patting his sister gently "Sorry Big Bro... I have a question! Could you help me find my next class?" "Sorry sis, I can't" "Dang it" Xahji pouted lightly. As much as goth loves his little sister he promised to help organize the bookshelves.

Hours past its was 12:00 pm already. Goth decided to go to lunch when he did he saw Palette. Palette like always sat with his sister and Cil. Goth sighed and walked over to the table. He sat down next to Palette. It seemed like Palette was exhausted. "Hey, Palette!" Palette jumped a bit looking at Goth. "Oh, um.... Hiya Goth, hows your day going?". Goth smiled. he really enjoys Palette's company, well... everyone did "ah' it's going well actually. How have you been?" Goth tilted his head slightly. Palette exhaled thinking about earlier "It was... interesting I should say." He then exhaled. Xahji sighed "The jocks pulled a prank on us! And now we have to wait for our new uniforms cus they dyed them with red ink." Xahji pouted. You could tell she was disappointed in the jocks.

Thirty-five minutes later, lunch is over. Palette, Cil, and along came Alphys All followed goth to next class which was 'History'. Goth opened the door for everyone and with that, all the students said 'Thank you'. Misses Toriel asked everyone to take their seats. "Okay, everyone! Today we're gonna learn the history of the of Alternative Universes! Does anyone have any suggestions on which one to start first?" One kid raised their hand "UnderFell!" Of course, the one history that everyone knows because someone in school brags about it. Goth got up "Aftertale, I would love to know more about my mom's past". Toriel nodded with agreement. "Aftertale is a pretty deep subject to talk about, and that's what I love about it, thank you Goth. You may now sit down." And so he did.

Palette started to smile at Goth. All he could see was goth, no one else but him. He wishes he could just come up to him and tell him how he felt about him. But he's too afraid of getting rejected. 'Why is he so handsome, I just want to be in his arms, and only his' Palette thought. Goth gave a quick glance at Palette with a very warm welcoming smile. Palette blushed, feeling his heart pound so lightly. He felt butterflies in his stomach. It was a very warm feeling and he wished he could feel it every day. The bell rang, snapping him back to reality. He smiled when he saw Goth wait for him 'he's such a gentlemen'. He got up from his seat and walked with Goth to the library.

Now, of course, mister Nightmare was still stamping books. Cil was yelling for who knows what reason. Goth just kept shushing Cil to lower the volume. Yep, just a normal day... "Shhhh! Cil other people are trying to work and read!" Cil covered his mouth. "So-Sorry...". It's funny to see Cil so embarrassed. I guess that's why Pj teases him all the time...

The school was almost about to end, everyone began packing their bags but Palette? Nah palette wanted to hang out with goth. "Hey Palette, Wanna go to the movies after? I know a good one at the theater!" Palette couldn't do anything but smile and nod.