The Basic Facts

I finished the hot cocoa set it down on the side table next to my couch. Mark had his hand extended for me to shake. Despite his muscular physische he had a surprisingly gentle grip while shaking my hand.
He introduced me to his friends, "The guy with the blue hair is Ethan, the guy wearing the beanie is Tyler, the bigger guy is Bob, and then the other guy is Wade. And also the lady over there is Kathryn."
I introduced myself, "Hi, I'm Violet."
I was curious so I asked them were they were from and what they did as a living.
All but Bob and Wade said that they were from Los Angeles. Bob and Wade lived in Ohio. Mark, Bob, Ethan and Wade said that they YouTubers. Kathryn and Ethan said that they helped to edit some of Mark's videos. And Tyler said that he was kind of Mark's manager.
I thought aloud, "Wow, Mark must have a lot of friends to help him out."
Mark replied, "Yeah I guess I do."
"Hey not to sound rude but what's your channel's name and how many subscribers do you have?"
Bob said muyskerm and near 600 thousand, Wade said LordMinion777 and 1 million, Ethan said CrankGameplays and 200 thousand, and Mark said Markiplier and almost 16 million. That blew my mind I told them that I only had like five subscribers.
"Mark not to be rude, but how come you have so many subscribers if I have never heard of you before?", I asked.
Mark looked almost dumbfounded that I didn't know who he was. He said that he is a gamer on YouTube and is so successful that it's his job. I told him I did covers and vlogs from time to time and I never really filmed myself playing games before. Mark asked me if I wanted to sing a song for them. I said sure and ran down stairs to get my camera, microphone, and computer. I went upstairs and asked them if they would mind if I filmed it. They said go ahead. I turned on my camera did a brief intro, turned to my computer, pulled up the instrumental version of Auld Lang Syne by Relient K, and started singing. When I was done I could hear them clapping and telling me how great my voice was. They asked me if I wanted to walk around town and go caroling in the mall where the most people would be. I accepted their offer, grabbed my coat and a beanie, and joined them. Before we left to go walk to the mall they thanked me for the hot cocoa and how I was a lovely hostess. I told them that it was no problem. At that we were off to the mall.

(A/N) If you have any suggestions they would be very useful. Also were should Violet live?