Tony goes down memory lane

Loki's P.O.V

I woke up and smiled. Cassia was cuddled up to me. She stretched as she started to wake up.

"Hello my love. Did you sleep well?", I asked. She nodded. She blushed when I brought her closer. She looked at her hands. She looked as if she wanted to say something.

"What's wrong my love?" I asked. She sighed. "I want to see my dad. I miss my family." She looked so sad. I felt so sad for her.

"Get some more rest love. It's still early." I said getting up. Once asleep. I disappeared and appeared in her old home. I saw her father on the couch. His shoulders were slumped over, he looked terrible. As I silently walked to him I saw was looking on a 'laptop.'

A video was playing. I could see a younger version of Cassia.

Tony's P.O.V

It's been almost a week since my little girl was captured. I sat there watching the same videos of her growing up. Cassia made it for me as a gift. And in the background was of her singing the song 'Never Grow Up' by Taylor Swift.

*video*

Baby Cassia was just born Tony was holding her for the first time. She was just starring up at him. Tears from recently crying still in her eyes. She was so tiny he was scared he'd brake her.

"Always was a daddies girl from day one." Tony said as he watched the screen

-

Then it showed her sitting on Tony 's lap as an infant. He was trying to read to her, but she was completely uninterested in it. Neither was Tony. Soon he sneezed, she looked up at him and then a big goofy grin appeared on her face and she let out her first giggle.

To keep her lagging he kept 'sneezing' making her laugh. But soon she sneezed and stopped giggling. She looked confused, then her hiccups came.

-

Then it showed infant Cassia on Tony 's bed. You can hear him speak. "'Ok. I found something that she doesn't like.'" Then you hear him take in a deep breath and blow it on her.

Her bottom lip pouted out and it quivered. Her little face scrunched up and she started crying.

"'Oh baby girl. I'm sorry. Daddy's mean."

Tony chuckled at that part.

-

The next was of her sitting in her high chair. It was her first birthday. Family was there. She was so happy with all her new things and now it was time for cake and ice cream.

They brought her her cake, her eyes widened when she saw her candle. "'Ok honey blow it..'" Tony said. pretending to blow. She looked at her dad like he was crazy.

Then she looked at her candle and then her face screwed up, and before they could pulled the cake away, she sneezed. The candle went out.

Soon everyone got another cake and was eating that. It showed her all covered in cake, the iceing, and ice cream, but soon it showed her fast asleep, using her cake as a pillow.

-

Soon it was of Cassia four years old all ready for her first day of school.

She was warding a nice maroon dress with white polka dots. Her hair in pig tails, she had on her bright yellow rain boots. Her bright red tights. And a pink bowa

"Daddy! I am pretty!'" She shouted. "'Now I want to go to school." She had a slight lisp from loseing her two top teeth.

-

Soon she was 5. On her birthday. She was wearing a a cow girl costume, with pigtails.

Her freinds waiting for cake and ice cream. Tony, being a jokster, put those candles that are extremely hard to blow out.

"'Ok baby. Blow your candles.'" Pepper said. Even back then before Pepper loved Cassia as a daughter.

Cassia took a breath and blew.... but they wouldn't go out. She pouted and tried again. Still nothing.

She huffed in annoyance and glared at her dad with her arms crossed. Tony still found it adorable.

Then she grabbed the candles and dropped them in her dad's soda cup. Making the fire go out. She nodded once rather proud of herself.

-

After awhile it showed her on her sixteenth birthday.

She was opening her gifts.

"'Okay sweet heart. This is from Pepper and I.'" Tony said, handing her a big box.

She excitedly opened it, then cocked her head to the side. "'... uh..... a carrot.... thanks?'" She said, trying to be nice.

"'What! I must've not put...'" Tony held out a baby bunny. It was white with Gray patches.

She gasped and smiled brightly. " Oh my gosh thank you!'" She shouted, taking the animal.

"'One more from me sweety.'" Tony said handing her another big box.

She handed the bunny to her dad, and opened it... another box. She opened that.. again a box.

She kept going unroll there was a small box. She sighed and opened it.

Her eyes widened.

She held up a set of keys.

"'Are you kidding me?" She asked. "'No. Go check it out.'" Tony said. Pepper (who is holding the camera) followed her out along with everyone else.

It was the black truck she wanted.

She squealed and hugged her dad. "'Um sweetheart.. this is.. uh. From your mom." Tony said. Handing her a small velvet box.

She started crying when she opened it. It was her mom's necklace.

-

Then it showed

'Happy fathers day daddy. I love you.

Cassia'

-

Tony sighed.

"Hello mortal."

----,

Hey everyone! Baby here. Um I update this cuz ppl like it. But I'm srry to say I will not b updating any more of my stories. I am studying for my permit. Thus y I haven't been posting. I take my test again tomorrow and I'm very nervous so pray for me to pass cuz then I can start posting more

>>>>Cassia as a baby>>>