Chapter 5

Emma's pov

I must have sat there for an hour watching t.v. and eating the sandwich Jada gave me. I look at the clock. 4:30. I had to be at the meeting at 5:45.

"Nagi. I'm going to practice, I'll be back at around 7:30." I say. In a blink of an eye he was in front of me.

"Do you have everything?" He asks hinting at something.

"Um... Yes, I have my phone and charger." I say checking my duffle bag.

"Good you can go." He says stepping aside.

"Also you might want to do some quick, and I mean quick, cleaning." I say, before I pressed the button to leave. I walked out the doors and they closed behind me. I quickly hurried out the woods.

"Emma?" A voice called out laced with worry. "What are you doing here?" It came closer.

"I have to go to practice. I'll be fine Ysa." I assure her. She mumbles something, probably for Dean to hear since it was so low.

"Let's go Emma." Ysa says waiting for me to lead.
"Okay!" I say going forward leaving the boys behind. "Where's TM? Wasn't she with you?" I ask confused.

"Yeah, that's why I'm with you" She says walking beside me now. "How long is practice?" She asked.

"About two hours, think you can hold off?" I say looking up ahead to the town. I saw my gym with all the lights on.

"I hope so. If I'm not at that​ door then meet me right here." She responds looking in my eyes. Her eyes were filled with worry but love too.
"Yeah, see ya later." I say walking to the gym.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys im sorry I haven't been updating but I've been busy😢
I'm having a sleepover with my sister KInkyELmoS and we are having a update weekend where we update as much as we can wrench out X_X.  

Edit: hey guys I got all my stuff taken so this wouldn't be updated for a while sorry everyone but on the bright side thx for over 300 reads🤗🤗😁😁😆 you guys are awesome well goodbye for now😔

Edit: OMG guys over 400 reads omg I love you guys 😣😣 Bye X_X