(Hope you like this story I thought be good that we are getting cold weather getting sick to like me enjoy the story drinking hot chocolate and eating! ♥)

(Joey view)

I looked at the time with Daniel in my arms I pulled me out I got dressed and cried for a moment I wrote a note downstairs in the basement with usually I use the basement to dance and entertain myself how to.I wanted to hug Daniel but I don't want to wake him up upset-tingly.I thought first of all my friends will be forever be but know I am that friend that's missing well gonna go missing,I know Daniel is gonna try look for me some day and kiss me again but what happens if he don't? what happens he laughs at me when I am gone? I got my phone in my pocket half battery.I leave the door freezing then a half a mile I flew to London and they landed me at a desert that basically hot but I rather enjoying being not selfish like meaning like thinking that I am selfish.

(Daniel Preda)

2 years later

I was cooking dinner and I have not seen Joey in a very year where did he go? did he took a trip by himself without me? if he took a trip why didn't he tell me? I made dinner sitting down sitting the plate next to me I felt horrible I miss him.I am calling the cops,I put my phone out dialing 911.

"Hello how may I help you?." "My boyfriend Joey been gone for 2 years and I do not know where he is!" "We will put detectives searching for him.What does he look like?" "Brown hair,Brown beard,Green eyes,beautiful mouth." "There searching sir." "Thank you so much."

I take deep breath hanging up I put my phone in my pocket.I walk downstairs seeing the sun shine threw the windows.This is Joey used to dance to exercise entertainment.I cried a little I see his boxes with a letter did he wanted me to see this?.

"Come and find me

51667 desert pane avenue.

Australia, Australia. 

11/13/15

-Joey Graceffa-

I put my hand over my face with shock in me.I was little sad and confused.How did he wrote this in "11/13/15." Wait a minute.I told myself I got my phone out 1 hour ago I could checked the date."11/13/17" I was in shock.This note was written 2 years ago! that's crazy!.

I stood here in salience not making a single sound.My eyes glance shut with tears falling down my eyes making my brain cry to.I needed to call Shane fast and tell him this fast before it is to late!.I ran upstairs calling Shane he answers yes!.

"Hello Daniel?" "Hey Shane! I need to tell you something come here fast" "Okie see you there I guess." I hung up with Joy,me and Shane could help Joey way home as fast we could before it is late.

~15 hours later~

I see Shane park in my drive way.I open the door we sit down,I show him the note he reads it then he gives me a look."11/13/15 really this is old" Shane tells me.I know but Joey is probably there not old at all.Please help me! I need you you are the only best friend I have to save my lovely boyfriend Shane!.

He gives me a look and smirks."Fine" I dance around the room with joy I wanted to cry more and more but how we post to get to Australia if we do not have a plane ticket?."We have to go to the airport" that's a good thing that Shane said go to the airport yes! I pull Shane we drive there lastly once we reach we push people and Shane went in front of me.

"Stop it Daniel take your time I know your glad to see your Joey but do not be rushing you squirrel" I look at him madly and we pay the ticket I screamed loudly everyone was hearing Shane hit me in the arm I smirk. 

-----------------

Hope you like this chapter continue soon! anyas love you!

Made by all me!.

Copy righted figures and title.