2 (End)

(Shane View)

I grab Daniel for once and he was happy and excited for this trip to find his boyfriend Joey Graceffa...All I wanted is to go home and sleep but I guess I gotta help Daniel find his boyfriend Joey.

(Daniel view)

Shane Looks at me annoyed then we heard our plane we ran on we sat here for more 5 minutes to let people on.Once we flew I got excited to see him so much I can kiss him and hug him to death!.I wanna cradle him right now I had a tear down my eyes.Shane puts his arm around my back with a smile.

"It is gonna be okay" Shane says hugging me slowly.I smiled back with a grin I was so happy this is happening.Shane grabs his dildo out his bag and I stare.

"SHANE!" I yell softly at him making everyone hear.

"Sorry..." Shane says laughing to death.

"Not funny  its embarrassing so much!" I say annoyed soon I fell asleep on Shane.

7 Hours later

I woke up hearing the lady on the mic.I woke and we land hearing scratching and hitting the pavement on to the ground like hearing nails on a chock board.Well we grab our stuff but before we left off.

"wait wait" Lady says smiling.

"Yeah" me and Shane says softly.She hands me a paper.

"get a hotel room on avenue drive 678" Note says as I read.

"Who from?" Shane says sexy look.

"Joey wanted give him that wonder why?" Lady smirks.I push Shane once Australia was beautiful like very beautiful.Once I get there I go up to the desk.

"Hey I am Lisa and are you Daniel,DanielPreda?" Lisa says smiling of joy.

"Yes" I say in a happy tone.She hands me a paper.

"Room 9" Note says I smiled and told her what room once I walk in the elevator with Shane.Once I see the room I was hoping he was in the room that it will be more quicker.Once I walk in he was not here I sat on the bed crying and Shane rubbing my back making me feel better than usual.

"Maybe we have clues tomorrow" Shane says staring into me.

"I don't want to wait tomorrow I want it now" I say crying on my pillow.Shane rubs my back more making me feel better.

"Take a nap Daniel In fact you will see your boyfriend soon" Shane says smiling next to me on the bed.I remember Hawaii Joey slept next to me I miss it now Shane is next to me and It feels weird.I stared at the ceiling until I slept.Then luckily I fell  asleep.I get up seeing breakfast on the counter.I slowly see a lined paper in the breakfast sandwich.I pick it up.

"Meet me at the bride ***** desert *** and love your hickey ;) -Joey" I read the note.I ran in the bathroom seeing a hickey on my neck my eyes turned huge.Once I get ready I woke Shane up showing Shane the lined paper he wrote on.

"Lets go" Shane yells in hurry and frustrated and I hug him tightly as I could.Once we make it to the bridge in the desert hot,empty,no water,very very hot out.Once I ran searching I cried here searching for him I felt empty I fell on Shane crying he kissed my on the cheek as a friend.Once we walked I see a lined paper again!.

"Almost there" Note says and my eyes began happy.Me and Shane ran until I see Joey standing there my face began sweaty and happily It made my day happy he runs and goes right threw me all I heard was a familiar voice.

"Daniel!,Daniel!" Joey shouts at me trying wake me.I get up it was just a freaking dream once I turn around seeing Joey as he stares at me with puppy eyes and I began to cry on him kissing him on the neck and kissing him everywhere.Thanks Shane for helping me find my boyfriend even tho it was a dream.I kissed Joey a lot.

"Daniel Daniel calm down it was only a dream you had" Joey says putting his head on me smiling holding my head we smiled and kissed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The end!

Hope you liked this story.Sorry for making it short.