Sad

Amy's Pov

In shock I felt a stab in my chest of hurt. I don't know why I knew what the deal was when I agreed to be his submissive . I smile trying not to come off as rude to Laura I can tell she already could sense I was hurt. By my eyes Master always said he can see my soul through them.

"Hi I'm Amy nice to meet you"? 

I watched sort of irritated by her hesitance to shake my hand as if she's better then me. Laura looks down and puts a sly smirk on her face roughly squeezing Amy's hand , but not to hard to draw masters attention. 

                                           Laura's Pov 

So this is the competition she's a cute little brunette but she looks like a puppy compared to me. Master doesn't need anyone else besides me I please him like no other. No toungue nor cunt can make him feel the things I can. I shake her hand letting her no that she better stay out of my way.

                                    Anonymous

After Nathan went to his office to finish some paperwork before checking in with all of his employees . He watched standing up from his balcony Laura's show of possession towards Laura. Shaking his head he knew this wouldn't go easy but he was determined to put Laura in her place.

Nathan walks down the stairs all females eyes on him and homosexuals for the power in his strut can't be denied . The strong jawline and and broad shoulders could make any female swoon. As Nathan walks over to Laura & Amy sitting down at a bar. He says with bass and dominance in his voice.

"Laura Amy get to the car NOW!!" He says clearly ticked.

The car ride home is filled with silence and butterflies flying in the girls stomach. 

Nathan's Pov

I got out of my Porsche opening the girls door at the same time. As we approach the door to my mansion I get excited just thinking of the fun to happen.

Amy's Pov

As I jump hearing master demand me and Laura up the stairs into the play room I start to wonder why he's so pissed? As we reach the door master tells Laura to get on her knees and me to landown. 

"You two will learn to like eachother and get to know eachother one way or another".He un loosens his tie and  his dress pants . He wraps his tie around Laura's head and tell her to suck his dick. Just like that she starts to pull his boxers off and swirls her toungue around his thick head. I hear master groan and can't help but be mesmerized by his love grunts and faces as he bites his lip. He tells Laura to lay on her back as Master rips Laura's underwear my ears perk up hearing hims say "Amy sit on Laura's face"! I quickly and happily oblige.

Laura's Pov

I flick my toungue out swirling around Amy's clit like a lollipop I slowly start to suck on it gently tugging it. Making sure to make her feel good as I continue eating her out I hear master say "Laura in this house hold no one is superior except me you are to treat Amy like a sister as far as I'm concerned do you hear me? I can't make my mouth for, the words as I feel a slow pressure building in my stomach. Master then starts savagely beating into me and I scream on the verge of climaxing . I'm cut off by Amy grinding her pussy into my face and pulling my hair asking for permission to cum. As master grants we cum at the same time. 

Nathan's Pov

Get on your knees both of you sit up and start to stroke my shaft and lick my balls. I moan seeing them both so winded and out of breath as I feel my cum squirting out. 

"Have you both learned your lesson?"

Yes I hear them say like a melody "Now that's what I like to hear "!