Prologue: Love Lost

"No matter what becomes of me, if I have you, I'll be just fine." -Camille

Camille POV

"We should go out to dinner to celebrate." I said to Seokjin. His manager just called to tell him that he got the role in a movie he really wanted to be in.

"I already made reservation's sweetheart. I knew I would get the role." he said smiling proudly.

"I forgot that I was planning to marry a narcissist." I said jokingly. His love and belief in himself were one of the reasons I was so attracted to him.

"No you're marrying a man who loves the very ground you walk on." he pulled me into his arms. He was 4 inches taller than me so he easily encased me. I looked up into his dark brown eyes.

"And I will always love you more than I love myself

"And I will always love you more than I love myself." he said before placing his lips on mine. His plump lips were soft and gentle. He lingered only for a moment before returning his attention back to my eyes. "I thought it was impossible to find someone prettier than me and then I found you." I blushed at his cheesiness.

"Did you do something Seokjin? You're being awfully sweet to me?" I said giggling shyly before I laid my head against his chest. He was so warm, his body was toned from his muscles but soft in all the right places.

"No I just don't ever want you to think that I love anything more than you." he smiled and squeezed me lightly before releasing me. "We need to go or we will be late for dinner." He lead me to our front door and he had a limo outside waiting.

"You really did know you were getting the part." I said smiling in admiration at him. He simply kissed my cheek and we got in the limo.

~~~~~~~

We walked into an extravagant restaurant that had bright decor that made me think of when I first fell in love with Seokjin. He held my hand as a hostess led us to a secluded table on the far end of the restaurant. Jin pulled my chair for me and made sure I was seated. He sat across from me and smiled brightly. I blushed and hid my eyes cutely.

"You are so beautiful Camille." He said grabbing my hand to place in his. "I'm really happy with my life and I don't know how to express it but I'm happy I get to share this moment with you and all the future unexplainable moments." He kissed my hand and wiped away the stray tear that fell from my eye. I grabbed his hand and kissed his palm and layed my cheek against its warmth.

"I love you Kim Seokjin."

"I love you Choi Camille." Our waiter arrived to take our drink orders.

"We'll take red wine please." Jin ordered and I shook my head no.

"I'll take a pineapple smoothie, please." The waiter nodded and walked away to get our drinks. Jin looked at me confused.

"Are you OK Jagiya, you love red wine?" he asked looking at me carefully.