SANDHIR OS- Happy Valentine's Day

Randhir couldn't sleep, he is sweating badly with the nightmare about the incidents that happened recently.

'You don't love me anymore...' Sanyukta pouted

'What do you mean, baby?' he asked staring at the circuit he had been working on.

'You forgot today is Rose Day.' She said angrily, offended that he didn't even look at her.

'Huh! Since when did you start believing in all this stupid childish stuffs.' He said slightly annoyed.

'Haww....' Sanyukta gasped, 'Now Valentine's day has become childish for you? I am right, you don't love me anymore.' She crossed her arms across her chest and turned around.

'Please Ya, don't irritate me. Go!' Randhir waved his hand.

Sanyukta pressed her lips tightly, just then Aryan walked in. Sanyukta smirked.

'Hey! Aryan.' She chirped happily. Randhir looked away from his circuit, alarmed. Sanyukta ignored him and happily walked to Aryan. Silently telling Randhir, what can happen if he forgets "The Valentine's Day."

Randhir woke up with a jolt, his breathing heavy. He wiped his sweat and quickly gulped down water from his bottle.

'I must do something for Valentine's Day else...Arghh.' He checked the Calendar.

Today is 14th, the dreaded Valentine's Day. Randhir gulped.

He quickly began searching in the internet for anything useful on what to do on Valentine's Day.

After searching for a while he clicked on a link- How to charm your lady love this Valentine's Day

He read all the 50 suggestions but nothing impressed him. He sighed and fell on his bed.

'Sanaya! Only you can help me now.' he said to himself staring at the ceiling.

*

Next day, Sanyukta woke up. She yawned and stretched sitting on her bed.

'Happy Valentine's day.' Sanaya squealed happily startling Sanyukta. She hugged Sanyukta tight. Sanyukta hugged her back.

'Where is my hug?' Kritika pouted.

'Aww...' Sanaya and Sanyukta said in Unison, then the three ladies hugged each other.

'So? What are your plans, ladies?' Sanaya asked once the three got settled on their beds.

'I am going for a movie with Joy.' Kritika blushed.

'Wow. And you Sanyukta?' Sanaya then asked Sanyukta. She sighed sadly

'It will be like any other day, Randhir calls all this childish. He won't care.' Sanyukta said in a small voice.

'No problem, make Aryan your valentine today.' Kritika suggested.

'Actually, not a bad idea.' Sanyukta joked as Sanaya giggled.

Randhir who stood by the door heard everything and felt anxious -Will Sanyukta make Aryan her Valentine this year?

Sanyukta was in the gym going through the tasks her team will be performing today. Suddenly she saw a Rose waving in front of her. She turned her head and found Randhir standing next to her. He is dressed in his gym clothes and held a Red Rose.

'Happy Valentine's day.' He kissed her cheek.

'Happy Valentine's Day.' Sanyukta blushed taking the rose. Randhir smiled, she looked happy. Randhir knew this will be more than enough for Sanyukta, but Randhir wanted to make this day unexpectedly special for her; she deserves it.