ADOPTED AT LAST!!!!! > 3 <

×Lilly's POV×(Short)

I got down stairs and saw the Budder was their with our friend Syn, or how I like to call her, Cupcakes.I stood next to them for about 2 minutes, then I got impatient.I took out my trusty note book and sat on the bench since evryone was told to sit down.

*●~Syn's POV~●*

I chuckled as Lilly, or who I call Lil' headgehog took out her note book and started drawing.I swear her tension span is as tin as fishing lines.My attention was caught as I saw three men come through the door, my mouth almost dropped.

Right their, was TrueMU, Deadlox, and SkyDoesminecraft.

'Holy Crap'I whispered

They were coming down the line of kids till they got to the rest of the 'Outcasts'

They had that look that was annoyed, since everyone at this orphanage were spoiled brats.

"Hi their" Ty said (All you Team Crafted fans should know their real names by now)

"Hi, my name is Syn my friends call me Cupcakes.I like videogames and anything from the internet.I am the overlord of weirdos"(yay, I'm using the submiter's rephrences :3).

I saw them all smile in relief and happiness.They moved on to Budder.

○|ºMonserrath's POVº|○

OH.MY.BUDDER!TrueMU, Deadlox,AND SkyDoesminecraft are here, adopting......

hgntvhnthnvyrdtrcy5u4yc4y!!!!!!!!!!

"Hi Kid"Adam said

"Hey, my name is Monserrath but my friend call me Budder*Sky smiled at this*.I love videogames and the internet, ITZ AWESOME! I'm pretty hyper.I wish I could live in the land were the budder princess rules the world"

They smiled, especially Adam, and went on to Lilly

(0_)>#Lilly's POV#<(-(\

HOLY CEIL PHANTOMHIVE IN A CAT COSTUME! TrueMU, Deadlox, and SkyDoesminecraft are here, in this building, in this neighborhood, in this city, in this universe.

"Hello there"said Jason

"Hi, my name is Lilly but people call me Blur or Kitsune.I live and breathe videogames and the internet.I have random personalities that alternate back and forth, it gets annoying.I am the queen of Mobius.Just Kidding, I am the queen of the Chaos Emeralds!"

They walked off to the bitc-, Miko.

"We'll take those three"they said, and pointed to me, budder,and cupcakes.

They left to sign papers.Then Budder and Cupcakes quickly turned to me.They sounded like they were hyperventilating.

The Budder Trio, or Jason, Ty, and Adam came back and they calmed down.

"Alright guys, time to go home!"Adam said

We got up and walked out with the guys.

I quickly turned around and gave the orphanage a middle finger salute.

We went inside the care, then randomly Syn shouted

"VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!"